Diabetes Tracker with Blood Glucose/Carb Log by MyNetDiary
By MyNetDiary Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyNetDiary’s Diabetes Tracker app is the easiest and most comprehensive diabetes tracker app for the iPhone. MyNetDiary can help you better understand and control diabetes and pre-diabetes - along with improving your diet, losing weight and providing feedback, support and motivation.
MyNetDiary follows evidence-based guidelines and was ranked as #1 diet app according to an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
Designed for diabetes type 1, type 2, pre-diabetes and gestational diabetes.
*** MyNetDiary was featured on NBC, NPR Morning Edition, Lifetime's "The Balancing Act, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Health Magazine, and more ***
* This App (and website) has been a tremendous help in making lifestyle changes after being newly diagnosed as Type 2.
* This is the best app for diabetics trying to recover their health - without question.
* I spent a lot of time researching diabetes apps, then chose this one over a year ago and have been using it everyday since then. It has exceeded my expectations for diet management (still can't believe how much info they have on foods, food groups, and packaged foods!), lab and exercise tracking, and especially all aspects and ease of diabetes management. It gives me good personal feedback, keeps me on track, and has helped me and my physician meet my DM treatment goals.
WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST DIABETES TRACKER
* Quick and easy logging, taking only a few minutes a day
* Comprehensive blood glucose tracking. Custom pre- and post-meal target ranges. Highlights out-of-range readings. Several labels per reading supported.
* Practical BG reminders
* Optional insulin tracking.
* Medication tracking.
* The best food and carb tracking - with a great food database, built-in barcode scanner, and PhotoFood service - if a food is not in the database, send us its photos from the app and we will add the food for you. THE DATABASE IS UPDATED DAILY.
* Food entry is simple, easy, and fast. Start typing and MyNetDiary will instantly find your foods while you type. Foods that you ate before are found after typing 3-4 letters!
* Supports total carbs, net carbs, and diabetes carb count
* Exercise tracking with built-in GPS Tracker, keeping track of walking, running, cycling.
* Tracks your water intake
* A1C, LDL, HDL, BP tracking
* Custom trackers - track anything - quality of sleep, symptoms, and more.
* Detailed daily and weekly analysis, charts and reports helping you understand food, nutrition, carb counting, BG and diet management
MyNetDiary for Apple Watch is included: the ideal companion to MyNetDiary for iPhone!
- Check remaining food calories
- View BG average and next check reminder
- Review daily foods
- Get tips and recommendations about today’s food
- Log water and weight
- Log foods - selecting from favorites or dictating searches
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Writes foods (up to 30 nutrients), workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
* Reads BG, BP, weight and workouts created by other fitness apps
* See your daily BG average, jump to BG log, meals, use food check and water tracker.
* Virtual coach option can provide personalized diet advice, recommend articles and blogs, suggest tips and tricks
* Optional meal reminders
* Diet planning tools
* Track all body measurements
* Food Grade - helps you understand food labels at a glance
* Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
POWERED BY MyNetDiary.com
* Fast multi-device & cross-platform sync
* Syncs to the "cloud" for online tracking
Diabetes Tracker by MyNetDiary is an educational tool, it is not a medical device, it is not a substitute for a medical device or medical care, and it does not provide diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
If you have questions or concerns about individual health matters or management of your diabetes, please consult your diabetes care team.
What's New in Version 4.85
This update focuses on fixes and improvements of GPS Tracker and home screen configuration.
We hope you like this latest update of MyNetDiary. Please take a moment to rate MyNetDiary after you have updated!
In the previous update:
* Built-in GPS Tracker: keep track of your walking, running, and cycling exercises, automatically calculate and log exercise calories. Simple and easy, the built-in tracker covers all the basics.
* Home Screen Customization: pick and choose what you want to see on the Home and Popup screens in the app - re-arrange or hide items on the screens.
* App Guide: built-in app guide, helping you learn the app and get the most out of it.
* Fixes and Improvements: dozens of fixes and improvements in all areas of the app.
This app can be as complex or simple as you want. Keeps me on track and keeps me doing the right things. Have had no issues with food entries but the scanner database seems limited. For most things a word search works fine. Seems to have a lot of flexibility. Buy it, I was hesitant at first but ask yourself how much your meds cost? Isn't your health worth it? Other cheeper apps out there may work but I like this ones interface.
Using a few months now. App is very reliable and continues to work well. Word of caution, only track what you have too as the app contains the ability to track a lot of information. Over time putting all the information in is time consuming. For future improvements timers for meds or other reminders would be really nice. But make them adjustable and have ability to turn them on or off.
Update: Still great app but last update placed the weight chart key right on top of the readings. Perhaps the chart key should be at the bottom of the chart, not where the graphing occurs.
Update: one final suggestion. Yes you can snap a photo of the screen but having the ability to export a PDF of all the charts containing all of my information would really complete the package.
I have used this app along with mynetdiary for well over five years now!
I find this a very good app for tracking my blood stat levels. Also I have been using the diet tracking to track what I eat and all the sugars, carbs, and trace minerals. I have created custom "foods" so that I can easily input my MEDS and SUP (supplements). The app is very flexible. I have also used the integration with my Whitings device and found that useful to see workout (steps), blood pressure, and weight. There are many table and graphs to look at the stats. I share my stats with my doctors, and it helps with giving a clearer picture of my diabetes and my progress, or problems when they arise. I use this app on my desktop, iPad, and iPhone, all the instances see the same data almost instantly. I think the use of this app has been a big contributor to my being able to have the doctor reduce my blood pressure MEDS and blood sugar MEDS. Great job developers for creating a usable, stable and well maintained and updated app.
Wow, what a change and for the better
I can now say with the integration of Apple's HealthKit, the importing of data from their MyNetDiary GPS Running / Walking app and many more features, that this is the best app for diabetics trying to recover their health without question. The features are too numerous to enumerate but every one is useful. With the addition of Withings app that can measure pulse rates without hardware attachments and supports other wireless hardware to measure most other non-intrusive health data you are capable of unprecedented health data recording. Now if someone can figure a way of measuring blood oxygen levels using the camera...
After getting my iPhone 6 which the app supposedly has be optimized to work with I have found that in the landscape position the app draws offscreen and must be restarted in order to be able to recover from this. Otherwise, it works fine if launched in portrait position.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 27, 2016
- Version: 4.85
- Size: 43.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: MyNetDiary Inc.
- © 2015, MyNetDiary Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.