Diabetes Tracker with Blood Glucose/Carb Log by MyNetDiary
By MyNetDiary Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyNetDiary’s Diabetes Tracker app is the easiest and yet most comprehensive diabetes tracker app for the iPhone. MyNetDiary can help you better understand and control diabetes and pre-diabetes, improving your diet, encouraging becoming physically active, losing weight, and providing extra feedback, support and motivation.
MyNetDiary follows evidence-based guidelines and was ranked as #1 diet app according to an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
Designed for diabetes type 1, type 2, pre-diabetes and gestational diabetes.
*** MyNetDiary was featured on NBC, NPR Morning Edition, Lifetime's "The Balancing Act, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Health Magazine, and more ***
* This App (and website) has been a tremendous help in making lifestyle changes after being newly diagnosed as Type 2.
* This is the best app for diabetics trying to recover their health - without question.
* I spent a lot of time researching diabetes apps, then chose this one over a year ago and have been using it everyday since then. It has exceeded my expectations for diet management (still can't believe how much info they have on foods, food groups, and packaged foods!), lab and exercise tracking, and especially all aspects and ease of diabetes management. It gives me good personal feedback, keeps me on track, and has helped me and my physician meet my DM treatment goals. Thank you so much for a terrific app and being committed to regular updates!
WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST DIABETES TRACKER
* Quick and easy logging, taking only a few minutes a day
* The best food and carb tracking - with a great food database, built-in barcode scanner, and PhotoFood service - if a food is not in the database, send us its photos from the app and we will add the food for you. THE DATABASE IS UPDATED DAILY.
* Food entry is simple, easy, and fast. Start typing and MyNetDiary will instantly find your foods while you type. Foods that you ate before are found after typing 3-4 letters!
* Supports total carbs, net carbs, and diabetes carb count
* Comprehensive blood glucose tracking. Allows multiple labels for each reading. Multiple customizable target ranges supported, such as pre- and post-meal target ranges. Highlights out-of-range readings
* Practical BG reminders
* Optional insulin tracking. Most common insulin types are pre-loaded.
* Medication tracking. Most common diabetes medications are pre-loaded.
* Exercise tracking, also works with a companion MyNetDiary GPS Tracker app, automatically keeping track of walking and running and synchronizing with the Diabetes Tracker app
* Tracks your water intake
* A1C, LDL, HDL, BP tracking
* Custom trackers - track anything you want, such as quality of sleep, symptoms, and more.
* Detailed daily and weekly analysis and feedback, a comprehensive set of charts and reports helping to understand and educate about food, nutrition, weight loss, carb counting and diet management
* Optional PIN code for your privacy
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Writes foods (with up to 30 nutrients), workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
* Reads workouts created by other fitness apps
* Easy and sensible diet planning for weight management
* Track all body measurements
* Food Grade - helps with understanding the food labels at a glance
* Community and forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
POWERED BY MyNetDiary.com
* Fast multi-device & cross-platform synchronization
* Syncs to the "cloud" for online food and exercise tracking
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mynetdiary
Diabetes Tracker by MyNetDiary is an educational tool, it is not a medical device, it is not a substitute for a medical device or medical care, and it does not provide diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
If you have questions or concerns about individual health matters or management of your diabetes, please consult your diabetes care team.
What's New in Version 4.46
* Improved planning tools.
* Improved food entry, added Food Grade.
* Switched hypo- and hyper-glycemia highlight colors.
* Fixed landscape rotation issue when running on iPad.
* Several other fixes and improvements.
In the previous update:
* Most comprehensive Health App integration.
* Supports Touch ID on devices with fingerprint scanner and iOS8.
* Redesigned online community with forums, groups, friend newsfeeds and more!
* Option to turn off auto-labeling of BG entries.
* Reorganized label selection order.
* Many improvements in food entry.
If you like MyNetDiary, please take a moment to rate MyNetDiary after you have updated!
MyNetDiary D is it!
I've been using MyNetDiary for about 4 years and have come to expect a steady flow of improvements and ehancements from this great development group. We now have the perfect marriage of applications. Now I can track the relationship between my diet and my diabetes with one easy to use tracking tool. Life just got a whole lot simpler. Thanks to the team! One request though. In Tracker I am only able to enter whole numbers for Hemoglobin A1C. Need at least one decimal place to be meaningful. Thanks and keep up the good work!
A1C issue was corrected some time ago. Enhancements roll out routinely making the product reliable and more beneficial to anyone interested in tracking what you consume and all available from your smartphone.
My Net Diary D is indispensable and easy to use
Updates usually make the app even better. I like that this last one integrates more with an iPhone 6. The weight entry used to be down where you had to scroll to see it, doing that again would be nice - now it is on the initial page view. I was surprised to find that linking two apps to the iPhone health app resulted in their "taking to" each other as well. Now my Runkeeper activity feeds directly to My Net Diary. Nice that it does that.
Previous review: I love how easy it is to track my carbs by meal or by the time of a snack with the "D" version of the app. This really helps me manage my glucose levels. The tips and other tracking charts help motivate me. Very handy!
Great on iPhone but can't get on iPad?
I bought this for my iPhone and it works great so far. I love what it can do. I used MyNetDiary for weight loss a couple of years ago and it was fantastic. I was excited to see this version for diabetes combined. The description says it's compatible with iPhones and iPads, yet when I search to load it onto my iPad, the App Store cannot find it. It only finds another version that wants me to pay an additional $9.99 to purchase. I want to load THIS version onto my iPad so that the two I have work together the way the software was intended to do.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 24, 2015
- Version: 4.46
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: MyNetDiary Inc.
- © 2015, MyNetDiary Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.