Diabetes and Blood Glucose Tracker by MyNetDiary
By MyNetDiary Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyNetDiary’s Diabetes Tracker app is the easiest and most comprehensive diabetes tracker app for the iPhone. MyNetDiary can help you better understand and control diabetes and pre-diabetes - along with improving your diet, losing weight and providing feedback, support and motivation.
MyNetDiary was featured in the 2017 Consumer Guide of Diabetes Forecast magazine, published by the American Diabetes Association, the world’s most trusted source of diabetes information.
Designed for diabetes type 1, type 2, pre-diabetes and gestational diabetes.
* This App (and website) has been a tremendous help in making lifestyle changes after being newly diagnosed as Type 2.
* This is the best app for diabetics trying to recover their health - without question.
* I spent a lot of time researching diabetes apps, then chose this one over a year ago and have been using it everyday since then. It has exceeded my expectations for diet management (still can't believe how much info they have on foods, food groups, and packaged foods!), lab and exercise tracking, and especially all aspects and ease of diabetes management. It gives me good personal feedback, keeps me on track, and has helped me and my physician meet my DM treatment goals.
WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST DIABETES TRACKER
* Quick and easy logging
* Comprehensive blood glucose tracking. Custom pre- and post-meal target ranges. Highlights out-of-range readings.
* The best food and carb tracking - with a great food database, built-in barcode scanner and quickest entry. THE DATABASE IS UPDATED DAILY.
* Practical BG reminders
* Optional insulin tracking
* Medication tracking
* Supports total carbs, net carbs, and diabetes carb count
* Exercise tracking with built-in GPS Tracker, keeping track of walking, running, cycling
* Tracks your water intake
* A1C, LDL, HDL, BP tracking
* Custom trackers - track anything - quality of sleep, symptoms, and more.
* Detailed daily and weekly analysis, charts and reports helping you understand food, nutrition, carb counting, BG and diet management
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Syncs BG, foods, workouts, weight, BP, and more
* Virtual coach option can provide personalized diet advice, recommend articles and blogs, suggest tips and tricks
* Optional meal reminders
* Food Grade - understand food labels at a glance
* Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
MyNetDiary for Apple Watch
* Check calories, BG averages, next BG check reminder
* Log foods, water and weight
POWERED BY MyNetDiary.com
* Syncs to the "cloud" for syncing and online tracking
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MyNetDiary Maximum subscription provides premium features: sync with fitness trackers and body scales from FitBit, Jawbone, Garmin and Withings, special analysis, charts and reports, nutrient planning, step bonus calculation, and more.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Diabetes Tracker by MyNetDiary is an educational tool, it is not a medical device, it is not a substitute for a medical device or medical care, and it does not provide diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
What's New in Version 5.45
Fixes and minor improvements.
In the previous update:
* Water export to iOS Health app.
* Special spellcheck panel for food search, helping you find foods faster.
* Over 30 other improvements and fixes.
Use it and lose it
Cataloging everything that passes your lips can be very tedious and all the times I tried writing it down I never seemed to be where my log was. With this app and our age of technology, I'm never far from my phone. I love that it interfaces with Fitbit and other apps. Yes the food library is a bit limited but the app provides ways to help them help us. It also allows you to put in your favorite recipe and account for things you'll never find in another place on the planet. It conveniently lets you scan the upc and in most cases, the dietary data is provided. When it doesn't, it's easy as pie to take a pic within the app of the front of pkg and of the nutritional data and they update the system as we collectively provide data. You can keep track of anything you want in this app and it's especially helpful to see trends. It's always a good thing to raise one's awareness and through the use of this app I've been able to significantly lower my A1C, lose 20 pounds over the last year and increase my awareness of what I'm doing to and for my body and health. The spreadsheet is miraculous to review with your doctor and see trends that support your health. My doctor commented, while I showed her the graph on her screen at the Ofc that she wished all her patients were willing to use technology to help themselves. It inspires me to see the guy descend the slope each time I'm able to show another pound gone. Yay for this app!
This does everything they say and more. I use the diabetes add in and it tracks the most important things I need to know. Support is 5 star if there's a problem or question they will get back to you in record time. Getting and printing reports takes a little getting use to but it's nothing anyone cannot learn. Keep to the and you will lose.
Through no fault of this app. I gained some of the weight back. So I am going in the schedule again and I can honestly tell you you need to track your food all the time it's something you cannot stop doing. Track it and you will lose stop and you don't know what your eating.
I have used this app for a few months now and I really like it. I don't have diabetes but I have many relatives who do, so I check my blood sugar regularly just to keep an eye on things. I was trying to keep track of everything in a spreadsheet but this app makes it so much simpler. It's very easy to use. Entering glucose numbers and food is super simple. I like being able to create recipes for things I eat regularly. I've never paid more than a couple of dollars for an app before, but I would say this app was definitely worth the money. I also like that it links to the Fitbit app.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 17, 2017
- Version: 5.45
- Size: 100 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: MyNetDiary Inc.
- © 2017, MyNetDiary Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Maximum$8.99
- MyNetDiary Maximum$59.99