By Pascal Freiburghaus
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
DiabetesPal is a diabetes management software. There is also the companion iOS App on the iTunes Store. This is the first Diabetes Software that syncs your data using iCloud or Dropbox! So your data is accessible on all your devices. Use the iOS App to input the data during the day and analyze your data on your desktop.
- Log all relevant information for your diabetes management: Blood sugar, Insulin, Medications, Ketone, HbA1C, Weight/Height, Carbs, Activities. Blood Pressure and Pulse
- Get a quick overview of your daily glucose and insulin data in an easy to read diary
- Analyze your Blood sugar and other indicators using various ready to use graphics
- Produce reports and print them or mail them to your doctor
- Sync your data automatically to all your devices using iCloud or Dropbox
- Supports different international units for Glucose (mmol/L, mg/dL), HbA1C (%, mmol/mol)
- Export your data to CSV
- Import data from Accu-Check Smart Pix (CGM Pumps as well), Accu-Chek Mobile, BayerContour Next USB, Bayer Contour Next Link, Bayer Contour NEXT, Medtronic CSV File and CSV Files
What's New in Version 3.1
- Importer for AccuChek Connect
Now in the App Store: DiabetesPal for iPad!
Great in iOS or OS X.
I have used both the iOS and the Os X version of DiapetesPal for some time now. Early on there were some issues with the way that iCloud was supported - but those issues are long past. The best thing I can say is that is spectacular! Both versions are intuitive, they work great together using iCloud, and the author responds rapidly to email. My doctor really likes the report summaries it produces and I really like the graphs and charts. Both are well worth the cost and I highly recommend both of them (I am a type 2 diabetic).