See 4 days of your blood glucose tests and meds intake in a single screen, designed specifically to help you see evolutions and compare data from one day to another.
Days are organized in seven predefined periods for easy input and comparisons.
* (Premium) Mirror sync: automatically send your data to another person device. Ideal for traveling children or worried spouse.
* Write back your blood glucose and insulin intake into the Apple Health App.
* Automatically import your activity data from the Apple Health App
* Protect access to your data with either FaceID or TouchID
* Enter your blood glucose level, your insulin or meds intake, your carbs eaten for a given period in a single quick input screen
* Easy input of your data by tapping any cell in the logbook
* Easily see or add a note to any of your input with 3D touch (or long press if your device does not support it)
* Easy to read dashboard of your day and the last 7 days with the following data:
- Average blood glucose for today and the last 7 days
- Current day activity (either active calories if available or number of steps)
- Number of hypoglycemias over the last 7 days
- Number of hyperglycemias over the last 7 days
- Your estimated A1c over the last 7 days
* Create reminders for your blood glucose tests
* Hypoglycemia timer: instant one-tap 10 minutes timer to remind you to check your blood glucose after having taken sugar
* Hypoglycemia alert message : one-tap message sent to pre-chosen contacts with your localization to alert them that you’re having an hypoglycemia
* Multiple graphs to take control of your data:
- Blood glucose over time
- Average blood glucose per period of the day
- Percent of time spent in each blood glucose state (hypo, normal, hyperglycemia)
- Average blood glucose correlated with your insulin intake over time
- Average blood glucose correlated with your activity over time
- Number of times you’ve hit your blood glucose target per time of the day
All those graphs can be viewed for one day, week, month or year
* Define your blood glucose targets
* Customize your hypo and hyperglycemia limits
* (Premium) Sync your data to all your devices with iCloud
* (Premium) Export a PDF report of your data to easily communicate with your diabetologist
* Export all your data in an easy to use CSV file (usable in any spreadsheet software)
We’ll be happy to hear from you. Either for feedback or for helping you. Please reach us at:
DiabetoLog Premium is $9.99/year
DiabetoLog is edited by CUBESOFT SARL.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of service:
- (fixed) Fixed a bug that wrongly rounded down the blood glucose figures entered in mol/L.
Ratings and Reviews
This app does not allow me to enter time of glucose measure or carb grams
It does not allow any oral meds at all
It does not allow the time of meals or carbs
It does not allow exercise routine
It does not allow retesting I. A given time slot. Let’s say you take your bs at 13:00 and it is 113. Then you take lunch and at 14:30 and it is 140. Then you take it at 16:30 and it is 163. Then you have diner and at 19/00 the bs is136.
You can’t enter all those glucose’s accurately
- CUBESOFT SARL
- 31.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 CUBESOFT SARL
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $10.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.