Diablo 3 Mobile Companion
By Modus Create
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take the exciting world of Diablo 3 with you in your pocket with the Diablo 3 Mobile Companion! Simply sign in with your Battle.net BattleTag! Features include:
- Viewing your characters attributes, items, and skills.
- Check deltas on attribute changes from last login.
- Easily read the latest Diablo news from the Blizzard website.
- Check on server availability and auction house status.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Added login support for all regions.
- Added hardcore identifier for hardcore heroes.
- While browsing friends, you can now easily see which account's hero you are looking at.
- All items now fit into the iPhone 4(s) viewport without scrolling.
- Added the weapon "flourish" damage type graphic.
- Sockets information now displayed on the main items screen.
- Fixed layout bugs, and updated some graphic elements.
- Added mouse click icons, as well as rune icons.
- All skills now fit on iPhone 4(s)s without scrolling.
Great app idea. Wish you could use it to look at other people as well. Also it is not showing me my full builds. ie some of my items show not all, and also some of my build shows up not the whole thing. Otherwise good looking app and runs smooth.
Since Diablo 3 came out with reaper of souls I cannot look at all the attributes and items on my crusader. Needs a fix. Worked well before the expansion.
Seems to be a great app but...
The battle tag interface only allows for a 4 digit number after the name. Mine, and no doubt many others, have a 5 digit battle tag number. I can't log in.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 16, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Modus Create, Inc.
- © 2012, Modus Create, inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.