Diagnotes® is a mobile and web-based software system that gives medical groups the tools to improve physician communication with their patients, care teams and office staff. The Diagnotes mobile app can be downloaded to smartphones and tablets. You or your employer must have a Diagnotes account in order to benefit from this app’s functionality.
The Diagnotes system:
• Accurately routes phone calls and text messages using its built-in provider directory and call schedules, eliminating the reliance on call centers and pagers for urgent and after hours communication
• Automatically delivers key patient data from patient medical records to mobile devices so remote patient encounters are informed no matter when and where they occur
• Supports immediate, hassle-free documentation of every encounter for continuity of patient care and remote charge capture
With just one system, Diagnotes users experience:
• Improvements in productivity by streamlining and standardizing communication workflows
• Increases in profitability by eliminating costs, maximizing revenue and mitigating HIPAA and malpractice risk
• Enhancements in physician and patient satisfaction by enabling more convenient and better informed communication
- Added Do Not Disturb to silence notifications from Diagnotes for a specified period of time
- Added Lock Discussion to allow to prevent the completion of a discussion
- Added the ability to name a discussion
- Added the ability to snooze all site alerts if there is more than one alert
- Bug fixes and small enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Intuitive and easy
Very simple and powerful. Click to see who's son call from a directory of thousands and then filter by specialty and the send text with linked patient data, photos, etc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.