By brian nelson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Great app to teach your kids to dial parents phone number
Teach Dialing Phone
- Interactive phone with sound
- Real dialing sounds
- Real phone ring sound
Great For Parents
- Teach your kid to dial you.
- Fun app for pre-k, babies love it too.
Great SLP Activity (Speech Language Pathologist)
- Teach your kids to dial parents in an emergency
- Teach basic phone skills
Designed To Stimulate Quick Associations In The Brain
- Visual - The child sees the number.
- Auditory - The child hears the keys pressed.
- Kinesthetic - The child is able to touch and interact with the app.
Great tool for teaching phone skills to kids with learning or cognitive disabilities.
- Cerebral Palsy.
- Physical Disabilities.
Great For Professionals In These Fields
- SLP (Speech Language Pathology).
- SLP Assistants.
- Speech and language therapy (SLTs) (Outside US)
- Parents of 0-4 year old kids.
- Parents with kids with autism.
Check Out Our Other Apps
- Sliding Colors - Teaches basic colors
- Jumping Numbers - Teaches Basic Numbers
What's New in Version 2.1
- High resolution iPhone backrounds
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 02, 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: brian nelson
- © Seven Infinity LLC Education Learning Division
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.