Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This App is made exclusively for serious Dial91 users that make frequent calls and demand the best quality VoIP app.
You must make at least one call per month to keep this app in active status.
In case your app is deactivated due to non-use, you can contact Dial91 Support any time to reactivate it.
The Dial91 iPhone Edition is an award-winning, SIP-based softphone for the iPhone and iPod touch and allows you to make and receive voice calls over a Wi-Fi or 3G connection via an easy-to use and intuitive interface.
Dial91 iPhone Edition includes premium G.729 low bandwidth audio codec.
Dial91 App Features
• iOS 4.0+ Background Support
• Three-Way Conference Calling
• Low bandwidth audio codec G.729 included
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold
• Call history – list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Contact List and Contact Favorites - leveraging the iPhone Contacts
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Custom wallpaper
• Multiple call support - swap between two active calls; merge and split calls; transfer calls
• Call recording
• Call forwarding
• Dial plan support
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN Support
• High resolution images for iPhone 4 and 4S
• Network Traversal - Application Managed, Server Managed or User Specified; Global IP Support; STUN & ICE
• Media Efficiency and Quality - Noise Reduction, Echo Cancellation, and VAD (Voice Activity Detection)
• QoS (Quality of Service) - ToS Marking and DSCP (Differentiated Services Code Point)
• Security and Encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups
• Call quality statistics
The following accessories are supported:
• Headset with microphone (including Bluetooth): Dial91 uses the ear-piece and microphone on the headset.
• Headphones (no microphone): Dial91 uses the ear-piece on the headphone and the built-in microphone on the iPhone.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
"this release contain refinements for updated iOS compatibility
Very good App
Very good App. I have been using from past 2 years. Better than vonage in call charges. App is free to download for unlimited phones, best part when visiting to India, over wifi i could make calls to to india from london as wellas dubai, technically any where in world if you have wifi or 3g/4g
Life is easy with this app
I have been using dial91 for more than a year after I switched from Vonage. I am very happy that I switched. The app has option to use wifi/3G as well as over the cellular minutes. This is the best part.
One time performer
Got the new app was excited to make calls, finished making the first call and tried to navigate to the history and exactly at that point the game begins, the app refuses to open! Tap on it and instantly it crashes. Had to install the "globatel" app as recommended in one of the posts out here. Globatels history doesn't show or nor does anything else apart from that, it doesn't crash at least for now and we can make calls.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 28, 2014
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Interactive Media Technologies Inc
- © Dial91.com 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.