Dialer+ SIP Voip Softphone
By Tao Wang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dialer+ is a SIP-based softphone for iPhone , iPod touch and iPad
support T9 Input Method for english and chinese pinyin
Standard Phone Features
• Fast Contact Search – Use phone pad to find contacts by names, initials or any part of the numbers.
• support T9 Input Method for english and chinese pinyin
• iOS 4.0+ Background Support
• Supports GSM calls when the network is unavailable or slowly
• Multiple Account Support
• Auto switch to best service provider when use multiple account
• Pre-configured VoIP providers list
• Call display
• Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
• Call history
• Contact List and Contact Favorites - leveraging the iPhone Contacts
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Multiple incoming Call Support - swap between two active calls; merge and split calls
• Audio codecs include G.711,G.722, iLBC ,Speex and GSM, Make an in app purchase to add G.729 for great performance over 3G networks
• Support for RFC 2833 DTMF
• VPN Support
• uPNP Support
• iPhone 4 Retina Display Support
FIND CONTACTS FASTER
- Directly type contact names on dial pad. Type “tj”, “tom” or “jack” for “Tom Jackson”
- Type “6789” for any phone number consisting of “6789”. (e.g., “315-909-6789”, “487-678-9847”)
- Search contacts by their company names, email, address or notes.
• Network Traversal - Application Managed, Server Managed or User Specified; STUN & ICE & uPNP
• Media Efficiency and Quality - Echo Cancellation, and VAD (Voice Activity Detection)
• QoS (Quality of Service)
• Security and Encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups
***NOTES - IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ***
SIP - Dialer+ Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP service. You must have service with a VoIP provider that supports use on a standard SIP client to use it.
*IMPORTANT: VOIP OVER 3G NOTICE*
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees when using VoIP over their network. By using the app over 3G, You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. Dialer+ 's Author will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over 3G.
What's New in Version 1.1
+add t9 Input Method for english and chinese pinyin
+add some Tips
-Fix serval bug
Nice. Needs iphone 5 update. Long due
Needs update for iphone5 larger screen.
- keypad screen: when i click on back arrow to clear a number and finish clearing all numbers the ui changes and back button is no longer available. So i hit settings instead. Hope ui fix for iphone5 will give more screen space and this is rectified.
- why recent call shown in keypad. Confusing and wasting screen space. Use space for dialer instead.
Otherwise no issues and works good.
A update needed
Great app, lots off stuff, but an update needed for iphone 5 screen, and some stability improvement... and one more i would like to sea ... Its push notification incorporated :)
No caller ID
Pretty good VoIP app, for the price!
Only reason for 4 stars is that caller ID is missing. There is no way to register with your phone number and use authentication name with your regular user name.
Also would be nice if author gave a way to contact him directly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 20, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: tao wang
- © 2012 Tao Wang
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- G.729 audio codec$8.99