DataLife is one of the best similar applications according to user reviews. It can help you monitor your food intake and lose weight, and it will even help you optimize your regular diet. As a result, you'll become healthier and happier!
- Now you can add your own food;
- Full two-way synchronization with the Dia-Life cloud;
- User profiles;
- You can now set your own goals (weight, calorie monitoring, PFC ratio);
- Reporting system (BMI, reaching goals, self-monitoring);
- BMI tendencies, weight tracking;
- Recommendations based on the Mifflin-St Jeor formula;
- WHO dietary standards;
- Minor bugfixes;
- Minor usability fixes;
Plain, easy to use, convenient and up-to-date tools. They have been created to help you succeed:
- No need for current connection to the Internet;
- Quick, real-time product search in a large and reliable database;
- Use of just first few characters of words in search queries; e.g. "me be fr" instead of "meat beef fried";
- Large database of foods’ glycemic indices;
- Calorie calculator;
- Calorie burn calculator;
- Product card with detailed information on the composition;
- Creation of an unlimited number of own meals and diets, and use of those to quickly fill in food diary;
- Food diary for planning and monitoring food behavior
- Activity diary for recording burnt calories;
- Weight monitoring diary;
- Other tools to help you succeed in healthy eating and weight control;
We hope you like our application. We continuously work on improving the application, so you can expect even greater features in the future.
- Fixed minor bugs;
Ratings and Reviews
No portion size
Only down side is you have to guess the portion size the calculations are for. I tried looking at the nutrition facts on a bag of lentils and the calories didn't add up to the app but the rest did. Calories were twice the serving size on the bag
I just downloaded it, and the only issues I see right now:
1: all the food is at "100 g" automatically. I don't weigh food, and I doubt everything is really "100 g". I wish it would say "1 serving" or "1 cup"
2: food with really long names cannot be read to figure out which one you want.
3: looks blown up on my iPhone 6s Plus
On the positive side, I love having an app that has GI knowledge!
Очень хорошее приложение. Все реализовано на пять с плюсом. Удобный интерфейс. Спасибо
разработчикам за полезную штуку:))
- Dia-Life LLC
- 17.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Dia-Life LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Status for 30 days $3.99
- Premium Status for a year $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.