By Little Bit Studio, LLC.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"How can you put a price on an app like this? A must-download." (5 stars) - SmartAppsForKids.com
"DialSafe Pro is one heck of a smart app!" - TheiPhoneMom.com
Teach your child proper phone usage and safety with an app that lets them actually practice it! DialSafe is designed to teach these critical skills in a kid friendly manner through the use of animated lessons, skill building games, practice sessions, and even a realistic phone simulator. DialSafe helps provide a comprehensive learning experience in a safe environment where the child can both explore and learn.
DialSafe is used by teachers, police officers, and parents.
International Users: 000, 911, or 999 will be taught based on your device country code or can be selected in settings for Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, or United States.
DOES YOUR CHILD KNOW:
• To press Talk (the green button) when dialing?
• How to hangup and recover from misdialing?
• In case of a fire, call 911 from a neighbors home?
• What to say if a stranger calls?
• Animated audio lessons on phone basics, 911, and strangers.
• Memory game to progressively learn phone numbers.
• Realistic phone simulator that operates like a real phone.
• Built-in real world dialog for key numbers (even wrong numbers).
• Custom phone numbers.
• Record custom audio.
• Guided practice sessions for step by step learning.
• Unguided challenge sessions for evaluating.
• Did we mention a simulator that works like a real phone? :)
If you have any questions or comments, please email us!
What's New in Version 2.3
• minor fixes
I use this app to teach people with developmental disabilities to call 911 and their home numbers, in case of emergency. It has been an amazing tool to help them learn and get experience and gain confidence before an actual emergency. My only issue is that several of my clients speak slowly and the app cuts them off before they can finish saying their address or phone number, it frustrates them. Also, my phone said that if the app didn't update soon, I wouldn't be able to use the app at all 😫 I seriously use this app daily and don't want it to be unavailable to me! I'm also using it to teach my daughter to call in case of emergency.
When parents fail
This is a simple way to really get a young child to understand.
In just a few play times, my grandson is ready and full of knowledge for an emergency,
I truly love this group of people!!
Excellent to teach children and practice
As a 911 dispatcher and a huge supporter to teach children about 911 this is a great app! They have learning, practicing and challenges. Will recommend to everyone !
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 06, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 30.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Little Bit Studio, LLC.
- Copyright © 2011, Little Bit Studio, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.