By Lorenzo Puleo
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
DiapoSheet automatically lays out your photographs and their metadata-exif on a PDF file. Drag image files or a folder containing image files onto the DiapoSheet document window and you are done. You can easily change the layout size and format, the margins, the number of rows and columns, their gaps, add your custom logo and company description, add your watermark and set its opacity, scale, offset and alignment, choose which metadata-exif info to display below or over each image using your favorite font, color and label. Then export the layout to PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPG at the resolution chosen. Even when exporting to PDF, you can choose the resolution (Ppi) of the images. You can save your layout to a file and reuse it later on.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
• Added the check-box "Hide Image Boxes" on the "Inspector:Page" panel. When marked, the fixed image boxes will be hidden. This way you will be able to use DiapoSheet as a traditional desktop publishing software adding custom image boxes and custom text boxes.
• Added the "iPhoto Browser" to the right sidebar of the document window. The iPhoto Browser lets you quickly import the images from the iPhoto Library to your DiapoSheet document.
• You can now set various image scale kinds to the custom image boxes: Fit, Fill or Custom.
• While editing a text within a text box you can now show/hide the text-ruler pressing Command-R. Then you can assign Tabs, Alignments, Interline... Double click on a text box to edit the text.
• While editing a string within a text box you can now easily modify the kern of the selected text by using the keys "Command-Option ->" and "Command-Option <-".
• More than exporting all the pages (File:Export menu), you can now export a given range of pages.
• Add the "View:Center Page" menu item to center the page within the window.
• Add the "View:Show Final Result" menu item. When selected, the images falling outside of the page borders (because of the bleed border) will be cut to the page borders.
• Added the Undo to the modification of a custom text box string.
• Added the Undo to the offset of the custom boxes by pressing the 4 arrow keys.
• Improved the sensibility of the snap when dragging a custom box (image or text) on the page. The priority of the snap now goes to the object's corners and center closer to the mouse.
• Fixed a bug on the horizontal snap.
• Fixed a bug when clicking and dragging the mouse while editing the text in a custom text box. Now the app properly selects the text.
• Fixed a bug at reverting the document to the latest saved version ("File:Revert To Save" menu item).
• Added the "Date Format" popUp menu on the Metadata/Exif panel. You can now assign a custom format to any metadata date as Digitized date, Modification date...
• Added the text-colorWell to the metadata cells on the Exif/Metadata panel. So now the text color of the cell is visible even in absence of metadata text or in case of white text color.
• Fixed a bug at reading the "Digitized Date" metadata.
• Other minor fixes and improvements.