Become a drawing whiz with the help of your friends! Select one of the given words and explain it by drawing its meaning. Your friend has to guess the word on their screen…or maybe not? It depends on your drawing and their spelling abilities, which will get better as you both practice.
From the age of five, children can enjoy this game as much as adults. You’ll see it’s too much fun for words!! :D
Find out how many different things you can draw and guess.
Discover (or should we say re-discover?) a new side of you by practicing how things can be drawn in many different ways. This game is made to feed your imagination with creativity and passion for expression.
Switch languages and learn words that could be useful in the future.
Discover lots of nouns (animals, things, and famous people) to be drawn!
Get inspired and let your imagination guide you!
Would you make me a Dibu?
Fixed facebook connectivity issues
Ratings and Reviews
This game is for English and Spanish play. However,I have no idea how the game works, because either language option at the beginning becomes Spanish, which I do not speak.
- joaquin grech
- 119.4 MB
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Echoboom S.L.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.