Dice With Buddies Free: Fun New Social Dice Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Dice With Buddies™ rated the #1 Dice game in the App Store!*
Dice mania is a full-blown epidemic and the game just got BETTER! Play dice with family and friends, or find new opponents online! With our BRAND NEW Custom Dice, improved interface, Dice Master Showdown and PREMIUM tournaments, playing has never been easier or more exciting!
Pick up your dice and get ready to roll up some fun in Dice With Buddies!
Free games anytime, anywhere:
• This classic board game goes wherever you do. Play at home with family or on the go!
Compete in tournaments:
• Beat out the competition and claim amazing rewards! New PREMIUM TOURNAMENTS available now!
New bosses every day:
• Put your skills to the test and take on a new Dice Master each day!
Daily challenges mean there’s always something new to do:
• Go with the flow or roll hard into your opponents. You can even play in-game scratchers for bonus rolls! Never get stuck waiting for your friends!
Connect and challenge players over Facebook:
• Play against friends and the game will track your rivalries! Use chat to talk with friends and heckle opponents.
Chat during your games:
• Encourage your friends or get into a war of words with your rivals!
Apple Watch functionality:
• Now with Apple Watch you'll see your turns waiting, opponent's score, and recent chats.
Download this classic dice game the whole family can enjoy! Download Dice With Buddies for a fun new social board game experience.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, concerns or suggestions!
What's New in Version 4.21.4
It's the most wonderful time of the year in Dice with Buddies! Enjoy all the Holiday-themed action! First, join the Dice on Ice Tower to challenge all the Holiday Dice Masters, for your chance to win lots of prizes! Then, check out the Dice Master Gauntlet to take on an unbelievable 7 towers in 7 days. This year, just look under the tree for your Dice goodies!
Edit: The charge came out of my account but the ads remained. I contacted their support team with a screenshot of my receipt and the problem. They responded promptly and fixed the issue. No more ads so far! Rating bumped from 2 stars to 4.
The game itself is fun as long as you play against actual people and not the AI. However I tried purchasing the ad free option twice and got an error both times. I haven't been charged for it yet but I'm not going to try again for fear of duplicate charges. On top of that, after the attempted purchases the ads got WORSE! It went from pop up ads after a game completed to 30 second videos after every turn. I was enjoying the gameplay but I had to uninstall because I don't want it to use up all my data. C'est la vie!
I've been playing this game for years and it's usually been fun but here lately y'all have been so money hungry and I think you guys are cheating when it comes to the tower games. I just tried playing the thanksgiving one and the first time I played it they rolled three five of a kinds so I started over which took 4 of my bonus rolls and their first roll they rolled a five of a kind. I tried staying with it never getting a five of a kind and this happened FIVE DIFFERENT TIMES!!! How can that possibly be? You guys are controlling those tower games somehow. Well, you've lost me as a player. I will never buy anymore bonus rolls (and believe me I spent a lot of money) and as soon as my bonus rolls are gone, so am I ! Sad that you guys are scamming your players considering how loyal we have been to you. I'm going to let all my friends that play see how you did me as I took screenshots of each of my plays. You're a bunch of crooks!!!!
WHY! Why did you take the ability to get free dice out by watching videos. I will NEVER purchase dice - and will probably stop playing when I run out of free rolls! I can not agree enough with with the other current reviewers and loyal players. I find it sad that the developers are doing nothing for their long time players. Moving in the wrong direction and completely not listening to reviews is how apps fade away.
I love all the new tournaments and dice other features but when you make it impossible to progress without having to purchase --- well you take the fun away. :-(.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 27, 2016
- Version: 4.21.4
- Size: 96.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- © Scopely Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Scoop of bonus rolls$2.99
- Pile of bonus rolls + Remove Ads$9.99
- Basket of bonus rolls + Remove Ads$19.99
- Handful of bonus rolls$4.99
- Handful of bonus rolls + Remove Ads$4.99
- Remove Ads$2.99
- Large Pack of Scratchers$3.99
- Pile of bonus rolls$9.99
- Barrel of bonus rolls + Remove Ads$49.99