Dice Jockey is a simple and addictive puzzle game where you score by forming sets of dice with matching sides facing up.
To score, you will need to form sets of two adjacent 2's, three adjacent 3's , four adjacent 4's, and so on. 1's can be used to complete any set and combos can be made by adding the right dice to existing sets.
Dice Jockey includes 4 different game modes:
• Puzzle: Challenge yourself to clear dice using the minimum numbers of steps indicated in each level.
• Time limit: Race the clock and clear as many dice as possible in 2 minutes. The more your clear, the higher your score.
• Survival: Don't get left in the dust. Clear as many dice as possible before the grid completely fills with dice.
• Training: Remix your skills. Practice and improve your skills on a smaller game grid.
Dice Jockey's built-in Leaderboard tracks the highest scores worldwide and the scores made among you and your Facebook friends.
- 10 New puzzles
- Soundtrack added
- Minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Let's start a Dice Jockey Fan Club!
Okay, when I first started playing this game I found it pretty tough and I had a hard time figuring out how to maneuver dice... And the tutorial is not the most informative. Overall, getting the swing of things may take some time. However, once you get it, you won't be able to stop.
I have gotten addicted to upping my score and tracking my progress. You have the ability to check a global score board and track the top scores of your Facebook friends, and share your best plays via Everplay.
Dice Jockey is a great pick up game, especially in Time Limit mode. They say, "If you don't use it, you lose it." So use your brain, get this game, and get the ball (dice) rolling! You will not regret it.
A very rough copy of famous Xi(sai) game
I paid because I was a big fan of Xi(sai) game from palystation1.
This game copied the same concept but with a very hard control way to roll the dice. Why not just also copy the little cute devil from the origin game?
It suggest play with headphone..... for what? I was expecting sound effect and environment as the original game!!!
If you every played the original Xi(sai), this game is a very rough mock up with muh less quality.
Not easy but not hard and sound and music are well produced.
The game is essentially a matching game. Some twists like the number one can be used a wildcard to complete/compliment a match
The sound and presentation is well executed during gameplay. I personal like the higher pitched robot/Dalek voice over of commands.
- 95.8 MB
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Visionaries 777 Limited
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.