This app creates and tracks dice rolls for your favorite dice-based games. Watch your roll distribution build as you roll the dice. Dice Tracker does all the work for you.
A must-have for all ages of board gamers, this app is great for your Settlers of Catan get-together, or for keeping tabs on your next game of Monopoly. This app is also a great educational experience to learn about dice statistics.
• Dice roll generator (for 2 dice)
• Dice tracking interface for rolling real-life dice
• Interactive, animated, roll distribution chart
• Roll distribution chart offers information on the number of rolls per total, and a delta from expected
• Player names & indicator to help you keep track of who's roll it is (supports up to 8 players)
• In-depth dice statistics including a visual timeline of rolls
• Craps statistic tracking for practicing casino-style craps
• Cities and Knights add-ons for Catan variations
• This app has a clean, clutter-free UI and is designed to be visually engaging
Additional Dice Distributions:
Play your favorite games with distributions that differ from the way real dice behave!
• Inverted Distribution - Roll more 12's and 2's than what a real dice can offer, and fewer 7's.
• Stacked Distribution - Reduce chance, guarantee that you'll see each of the 36 possible dice rolls after every 36 rolls.
• Stack-6 - Similar to "Stacked Distribution" but 6 rolls are discarded. Result is similar to a standard dice distribution with a small amount of chance added.
• Flat Distribution - Even the odds. Get equal odds of each available roll total.
• All new look and feel for iOS 10
• Auto-layout support for iPad Pro 12.9"
• New "Cities and Knights" features, including event readout and changing the color of one die
• New "Craps mode" for tracking casino style craps statistics
• New statistics page shows a timeline of rolls matching selected totals, and a list of players who rolled that number
• New player indicators, including background color changes and names.
• Improved roll history
Ratings and Reviews
Nice job, how about more...
A couple of enhancement requests...
1) Remember previous settings. Its a hassle each time we use the app to choose the number of players and dice mode again.
2) Add an option to track the third die used in Cities & Nights (yellow, blue, green, black).
A neat program for those who like board games and are stat junkies. However, there doesn't seem to be support for anything other than six-sided dice. The ability to track polyhedral dice for RPG players (who are perhaps near universally the most stat obsessed) would make this perfect.
So easy to use
Easy-to-use features. A great fit to play along side my board games. Now I can SEE how my rolls affect the game along the way. For extra credit, try shaking after a roll...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.