Dice With Buddies Free – Classic board game fun for friends and family!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Dice With Buddies™ rated the #1 Dice game in the App Store!*
Dice mania is a full-blown epidemic and the game just got BETTER! Find out for yourself why everyone's getting hooked on this addictive dice game.
You can play with friends, family, or random opponents--whether they're sitting next to you or thousands of miles away! With our BRAND NEW interface, Biggest Winner event and PREMIUM tournaments, playing has never been easier or more exciting!
• New PREMIUM TOURNAMENTS available now!
• Become the Biggest Winner! Accumulate as many head-to-head wins as possible for huge XP and bonus roll prizes!
• Exhilarating multiplayer dice game similar to Hasbro, Inc.’s YAHTZEE® dice game
• Thrilling tournaments happening every day
• Play the in-game scratchers to win bonus rolls
• Challenge friends and family through Facebook or find a random opponent
• Use in-game chat to talk with and heckle your opponents
• Activate a bonus roll to get an extra boost right when you need it
• Play from the same account on any iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
"Yahtzee® is a fun game to begin with, taking away the paper and playing it on the go with all your friends is even better!" – Kevin Milanowski
"I used to be addicted to Words with Friends but this is a way better social game app." - Joe Young
"Addicting and fun, my whole family enjoys this game!!" - Wynneeabbee
"It’s so much fun. I love being able to play with friends I see every day and friends that live far from home!” - Kathy Anderson
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, concerns, suggestions!
Occasionally we will send you emails when your buddies are waiting for you to play a turn or if we have special announcements for our fans!
What's New in Version 4.1
- You asked, we answered! Announcing Custom Dice - Express yourself with dozens of new and exciting dice designs ranging from Black to Wood and even Tiger!
- New and improved support platform!
- Biggest Winner improvements and clarifications!
-If you've played the traditional dice game with paper score pad in hand, you know how great it is to yell Y--z--! and hear UR fellow players groan. With the visual screen effects and the excitement of multiple 5/ Kinds, you don't miss hearing the actual groan on the other end. You know when your fellow player is unhappy.
-An extra twist to the game is exactly what many have wished for when looking at nothing viable after 3 rolls--a 4th roll. The only downfall to bonus rolls is if you play with "purists" who think it goes against the spirit of the game if some people are buying rolls while others cannot afford to do so. If you were raised to feel guilt in equality situations such as this, you may need to decide with which opponent you'll use extra rolls (e.g., I don't against my dad).
-One of the things I love about the most recent build is that when I have a series of players waiting for me to take my turn, it automatically shuffles to the next game. Great update!!
-I highly recommend this game, but be forewarned--it's extremely addictive!!
I really enjoy playing the Dice Buddies prior version of Yahtzee! I have read the reviews of other players and have seen how unhappy they are with the latest update! Fortunately, at this current time, I am definitely glad that my version has not been updated! I'm hoping that mine will not be updated so I can continue to enjoy playing the previous version of the game! Hope you bring back the previous version soon for everyone who has sadly had their version updated!
It's a game!
If you are spending your own money to buy bonus rolls, then ask them to help you out. If you're not buying bonus rolls, play the game, everybody makes mistakes. The same thing happened to me. They said I won a tournament and then a few days later they said they made a mistake and had to take them back but gave me 20 bonus rolls to keep. I had fun while I had a lot of bonus rolls made high score's and still had 20 more bonus rolls then I had before. Free games are fun. Leave it at that
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 20, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 57.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- © Scopely
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Scoop of bonus rolls$2.99
- Pile of bonus rolls + Remove Ads$9.99
- Handful of bonus rolls$4.99
- Remove Ads$2.99
- Pile of bonus rolls$9.99
- Basket of bonus rolls + Remove Ads$19.99
- Scoop of Bonus Rolls sale$1.99
- Taste of bonus rolls$0.99
- Basket of bonus rolls$19.99
- Large Pack of Scratchers$3.99