It’s time to roll the dice… with Ellen! Dice with Ellen is a fun new dice game that lets you play games with friends, family and even Ellen DeGeneres herself!
Play head to head against Ellen fans from around the world and see who can score a Five-a-palooza! You can even challenge your favorite members of Ellen’s squad like Portia, tWitch, Jeannie and Andy to win loads of fun prizes. It’s all the fun, excitement and craziness of your favorite TV personality, in a die game!
Think you can beat Ellen’s score? Take on Ellen’s Lucky Dice Challenge and if you beat her daily score Ellen’s Lucky Dice are yours to play with for the day! Player’s around the world will know you’re a real high roller when you show up to a game with those Lucky Dice!
===Dice with Ellen Features===
Dice Games with Friends, Ellen and The Ellen Squad!
• Play against the Ellen squad to win special dice
• Play other dice game fans for more bonus dice rolls and other tools
• Dice tournaments give you new challenges and awesome bonuses each and every day!
Head to head Games and Social Chat
• Head to head games with friends where you can start and continue at any time
• Facebook games allow you to play games with friends and family
• In-game chats let you heckle your opponents and friends
Dice Game Customization
• Personalize your game with custom dice, including Ellen’s Lucky Dice!
• Show off snazzy profile frames you earn by completing challenges and leveling up achievements
Board Game Bonuses
• Win bonus dice rolls by playing the in-game scratchers
• Activate bonus dice rolls to get an extra boost right when you need it
Take on challenges in online dice games with friends and experience a new and exciting social experience in Dice with Ellen!
ELLEN is a trademark of Crazy Monkey, Inc. and THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW is a trademark of Crazy Monkey, Inc. and Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. All related characters, materials and other elements of THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW are © Telepictures Productions Inc. (2017)
Play Dice with Ellen! Compete with friends and fans of The Ellen Degeneres Show!
Ratings and Reviews
I know y’all invent these games to make money but as a game by Ellen I would have thought it would have made it a little bit easier to play more with us being able to get more tokens every so often. Like most people I don’t have any extra money and I tried buying some tokens when I had some extra but it didn’t make a difference and it is way to easy to lose your money quickly, so I do not buy anymore tokens except once in a great while. The scratchers are a waste of time because you never get more then ten tokens, and I got the ten just once and I have scratched a lot of those things. Only got the five three times all the rest were almost all ones or twos. So I don’t get to play this game as much as I’d like too. I know y’all need to make money but let us win fifty or the one or two hundred on the scratchers once in awhile. If the game keeps going as is I will probably delete it.
I really enjoy this game, but it seems the game sends an alert; so I touch now, it automatically takes me directly to the main screen (the one with Ellen on the screen with the white dice with light blue dots) plays the music and then goes back to my icons not letting me continue play. What's up with that? Let me know when you take the complaints seriously and fix the problem I love Ellen, but this game needs a serious correction. Not even funny any more. I've enjoyed it in the past and would like to think that you as a company would like things to get better and people to enjoy your games again instead of threatening to drop out due to frustration. Please, please, please fix all the bugs in this program. Ellen always says to "be kind to one another." How kind is it of your company to ignore our pleas to fix this site.
Fun but it feels one sided
I enjoy playing the game but it gets very frustrating and it is very evident how difficult it is to win dice whether playing Ellen’s crew or in a tournament. I totally get that when these games are created that it’s to make money but to keep the interest of the players it would be nice if you could throw the players a bone every so often. Not to mention how Ellen and/or her crew end up winning a game and at the last roll and you were winning and some how they win the game and you don’t get to see what they rolled and how they won. It also happens quite frequently that when a certain option is needed, whether a full house, one’s, six’s, a full House etc and you don’t roll anything at all. Don’t get me wrong I know that can happen but the probability that this happens as frequently as it does is wrong.
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 287.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Scopely Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Scoop of bonus rolls $2.99
- Regular box of bonus rolls $4.99
- Bronze box of bonus rolls $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.