This software can only be used as a reviewing or scientific software and cannot be used as a medical device for primary diagnostic or any other clinical practice.
Dicom Mobile is a simple but powerful DICOM viewer for iPhone and iPad, it allows to open and view 2D medical images in a wide variety of DICOM formats.
Dicom Mobile integrates a complete file manager, it's possible to create new folder, cut, copy & paste files/folders, rename a file or folder, delete files or folder, this allow to manage locally your DICOM file.
Dicom Mobile is universal app, this means that its interface is optimized for both the iPhone and the iPad and can be installed on both devices.
* Compatible with all modalities (US, CT, MR, NM, XA, CR, PX etc.).
* Open medical images in DICOM format (Raw, JPEG, JPEG-LS, JPEG2000, RLE compression support).
* Support image encoded in 8, 16 and 24 bit (grayscale and color).
* Window width and window center control for DICOM images.
* Zooming and panning images.
* Displaying DICOM attributes.
* Save DICOM attributes as HTML file.
* Slideshow between frames of a multiframe image.
* Export image frame in JPEG or PNG format.
* Integration of a file manager to handle files and subfolders.
* Can open DICOM file in "Open In..." menu from other app.
* Download/upload of files/folders from/to Dropbox.
* Allows to export to other app.
* Files sharing with iTunes.
The measurement tools upgrades (In-App Purchase) allows:
* Measure length, area and angle.
* Pixel spacing and Imager pixel calibration support.
* Ultrasound region calibration support (calibrated Ultrasound measurements).
* Update Dropbox API from v1 to v2.
WARNING: to continue to use Dropbox functionality is mandatory update the app, because Dropbox will be turning off API v1 on 6/28/2017.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but fix crashing issue
Very good and simple to look at my MRIs on my iPad, but the app crashes frequently. Please fix this.
This app did not work for any file I attempted to view.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.