dictado: practise your spelling via a dictation
By Miguel Herrero & Laura Müller
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dictado is the first app in the world that allows you to practice your language writing skills via a traditional dictation.
Dictado will read out your desired text, sentence by sentence, so you can write it, and highlight your errors. As easy as that. Dictado is so easy to use that even children can practice their writing skills with it.
The application recognizes and reads out over 25 different languages. Therefore, Dictado is a very useful tool, not only for practicing spelling in your own language, but also for improving your writing skills in a foreign language you are learning.
Languages supported by dictado:
English (US), English (UK), English (Australia), English (Ireland), English (South Africa), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), French (France), French (Canada), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Mainland China), Mandarin (Taiwan), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Flemish (Belgium), Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
What's New in Version 1.2
• Stability improvements: a problem, which could result in a sudden crash of the app, has been resolved.
• Audio improvements: dictado now also works in silent mode.
• Reading improvements: dictado can now read the texts much more slowly for you (iOS 9 or later).
• Design improvements: the Play button looks different when you klick Pause before the sentence has been read completely. This allows you to find out quickly if dictado has not yet finished reading out the sentence.
Thanks for your reviews!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 08, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Miguel Herrero
- © Miguel Herrero
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.