Discover Sydney’s amazing history through the Dictionary of Sydney's walking tours that take you on a journey through the city and into the greater Sydney region.
Each tour is simple to follow with a GPS-enabled map of the route and its stops. At each stop, detailed text, audio commentary and stunning historical imagery reveal the stories of the people, places, architecture and events that have transformed Sydney.
Available for both Apple and Android devices.
Read more about Sydney's history online at the Dictionary of Sydney: www.dictionaryofsydney.org
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Get alerts when you reach stops on a tour
- Support for the Apple Watch
- Coupons available
- Dictionary of Sydney Trust
- 29.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Dictionary of Sydney
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.