This app provides the dictionary of word family.
Word family is a group of words that share the same root but have different affixes, for example ’help’, ’helpful’, ’helpless’, ’helper’ and ’unhelpful’.
This dictionary is will help you to increase your vocabulary. Each entry consists of a base word followed by words that are derived from that base word. Concise definitions and examples in full sentences are given to show the main meanings and uses of every word that is included.
For example, if you know the meaning of "advantage", you will easily learn the meaning of "advantageous", "disadvantage", "advantaged", "advantageously".
● Academic word list
- List of academic word list extracted from the dictionary
- The entries in the dictionary are divided into different groups for easy learning.
● My lists
- You can create a list and add a new word into that list
- Use this feature to create a list of difficult words or list of words that you already know
● My notes
- You can write note for each entry
- Use rich text editor to style your note or add your own images to each entry
- Use this feature to note tips and tricks to remember a word or write a sentence
● Other features
- Bookmark an entry
- Search an entry
- Words of the day (If you enables notification, it will send you 5 words to learn daily)
- Pronunciation: Learn how a word is pronounced
- Translation: translate a word into other language
● If you want to give feedback or suggest a new feature, please send us an email. We love getting feedback from users.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.