The world was beautiful some time ago. We lived together in our lovely cottage digging some mud every day. Suddenly everything has changed. HUGE ANGRY MOLE has come and kidnapped my beautiful sweetheart.
Will you support me? Will you dig with me and help me saving my beloved?
Watch out for spikes, spider nets, TNTs, lava and bats!
Let’s dig together, let’s find some treasures, let’s put them on the ground and make some money!
I’m the Diggerman, I need to dig and rescue my sweetheart.
- ultimate digging experience introducing brand new arcade mechanics
- story line, the end, treasures, boss fight and much of love
- tons of workers to hire
- battery upgrades
- starring HUGE ANGRY MOLE
- 5 worlds, surprising obstacles and traps
- passive income but not in bitcoins (gold, gold!)
- Game Center, Stickers, the best you can have on your mobile
- fully supported on iPhone X - plays better on bigger screen
- fully localised to: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Polish!
- iCloud support for synchronising all data across multiple iOS devices!
- fixed sound setting after restart
- fixed exhibit upgrade level after restart
- optimised gameplay for older devices
- GDPR note & limiting ads tracking setting
Ratings and Reviews
Advertisement the game
Okay game, but the ads are over the top frequent. You will literally spend as much time watching ads as playing the game. It takes a second to get use to the game, and ads are used as punishment for failure. It comes off strongly as harassment to pay for the game, before you’ve even truly played it, because as your attempting to learn you are assaulted with ads for any miss-step, in a game which failure will happen frequently.
Just waiting for it to download will be wasting your time let alone playing it. If you’d like the experience of this game, play a Mario game and watch 30 seconds of ads any time you take 1 hit. Also notice how fake the names are of people giving this 5 stars. Artificial inflated to look like it’s worth your time.
They are lying to you so they can give you 1 min of ads for every 1 min of game. Not sure why they would suffocate their own creation like this. Move on to a better game that understands you can’t just puke ads all over an okay game to equal profit. Doesn’t work like that.
This game is simple and fun, but there’s one decision that kills the fun for me: the ads. Normally, when one dies you have the choice of paying for no ads, or selecting yes or no. One would think selecting yes prompts an ad video to watch which is well and fine, but selecting no ALSO plays an ad? Being forced to watch an ad even if I didn’t want to continue was bad enough, so one decides ‘if I’m forced to watch an ad I might as well use the continue’. Then you are forced into watching a second ad the moment you die after using your continue.
I would rather just spend money outright, and at it’s low price I might have done just that, but the first sour taste has already been left in my mouth, and thus, my desire to continue playing has ended.
Quick & Fast game!
Looking for a quick game while waiting on phone hold? This is it, but the commercials (there are a lot of advertisements) can be longer than the game you play, so, there’s that. Luckily, you can buy out of watching advertisements by paying $1.99.
What’s not clear is, does this $1.99 remove absolutely ALL advertisements? Even when you push a advertisement reward button? For example, if I’m offered the 50 gold for advertisements, am I forced to watch the advertisement or is it skipped?
- DIGITAL MELODY GAMES KITAJEWSKI I STALEWSKI SPOLKA JAWNA
- 283.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Digital Melody Games
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads + Free Continue $1.99
- 3000 coins $2.99
- All characters $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.