The Digi-Key app gives you instant access to one of the world's largest inventories of in-stock electronic components. Find and order the electronic components you need whether you're at work, at home, or on the go!
• Search Digi-Key’s product inventory and filter by product specifications
• View detailed product specifications, data sheets, photos, and videos
• See real-time pricing and stock availability
• Use the barcode scanner to find parts quickly
• Create lists of parts using multiple shopping carts and place orders
• Use your recent history to resume searches and return to products
• Use electronic industry calculators: resistor color code, pressure, battery life, ohms, and more
• Save datasheets on your device with the ability to view offline
As a registered user, you’ll benefit from these additional features:
• View your profile, check on order status, and view your order history
• Create packing lists to validate your shipment
• Track your favorite products
• Manage your saved addresses
Please tell us about your experience! Rate our app, use the Contact Us feature, or reach us at email@example.com.
Includes improvements to the overall performance and reliability of the application.
Ratings and Reviews
An excellent parts browsing and ordering tool
Everything about my previous review (preserved below) has been wiped out in this latest update that seems to want to emulate a crappy mobile website instead of a full-featured GUI that worked great. Why oh why do people feel the need to "fix" what's not broken? I can't even login anymore.
Excellent user interface design makes it easy to navigate. Lots of info available about the parts, and the iOS version doesn't lose a lot of what's presented on the desktop version. In fact, it's better in one important respect: You can easily move stuff between shopping carts,
It would be nice to more easily send data sheet PDFs to another app. I keep my data sheet collection in GoodReader, and there isn't any "Send To..." option for that app when I look at saved data sheets. Also, perhaps you could extract a more meaningful title from the data sheet PDF to display in the list of data sheets.
Otherwise, the app is pretty much perfect and its quality has probably resulted in a few hundred dollars worth of extra parts orders on my part.
It took a little getting used to. The app does basic ordering and data sheets. I use it to order parts for hobby projects. I gave it three stars because the search function is hard to get used to.
This app has gone through several major redesigns. This latest version is a big step in the wrong direction as far as ease-of-use is concerned. Additionally, when this new version rolled out, it messed up my account. And I can’t get it fixed.
Very good app now that they added favorites
The app is very good especially now that you can add components to your favorites list. Before, you could only add to favorites on the full web site. Excellent improvement.
- Digi-Key Corporation
- 57.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Digi-Key Electronics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.