By Rajesh Mehta
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Think you can recall all the numbers shown to you? Download Digi Recall and put your memory to the test.
Digi Recall is easy enough for young players and hard enough to challenge even the sharpest minds.
Game is fun for people of all ages. Don't be surprised if your kids may challenge you with their smart brains.
The object of the game is to find the number(s) that is being asked.
Users get to see all number(s) for couple of seconds before they disappears.
With clock ticking, user needs to find all numbers quickly.
To make it more interesting, tapping on wrong block will loose point(s).
Game ends, when user is not able to find all numbers in time limit given.
Game gets challenging with each level as number to search increases.
Game is a great way to sharpen your memory while having fun.
Different memory game
I would say overall it is a good game but couple of issues developers need to fix to get my 5 star. Let's start with pluses:
1. Game is way different then other memory games (matching)
2. Game is more challenging and engaging.
3. Game gets tough with levels
4. Good for adults and kids. My 7 year keeps challenging me. I cannot bit his high score.
1. Need a way to stop and restart game from middle.
2. Game need to announce numbers. This will help my other younger kid to learn numbers along with testing her memory skills. Double benefit.
3. Screen colors and graphics. Not major issue but can be better.
It is definitely a decent start, moving away from tons of memory matching games out there.
Simple Memory Training game
It's a super simple game to play but it's very challenging once u have more figures to memorize where it is placed in.
One thing slack was it has only one single mode to play along, and hopefully more updates on this game to make it more entertaining.
Overall it is good enough to give ur brain some works to do.
This game is really cool for the times when you are waiting for a bus or something else. A good pick up and play game so I would highly recommend it. Buy it or else you will lose iq points because you are not playing this awesome app!
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 04, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rajesh Mehta
- © GoldStar App
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.