By Magnus Larsson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DigiDrummer Free makes it easy and fun to play drums on your iPhone and iPod Touch!
(Also check out the full version of Digidrummer. Right now 50% off!)
- Low latency
- Slide across the pads! This brings fantastic new possibilities and speed to your drum play!
- Recording and playback function
- Save your own recorded beats in the "Beat Library"
- 8 different drumsets! Including:
* DigiDrummer CLASSIC * TD88
* TIGHT * BONGO KING * FATBEAT
* 1985 * BRUSHED JAZZ * DD-808
- Play along to your iPod music
- User interface designed for playing with your fingers and thumbs in mind.
- High quality 16-bit stereo drum samples
- 8 drumpads
It's a challenge to use a drum machine with no metronome. No way to create a loop, listen to it, then go back and add to it. When you hit Record (which is hit-or-miss because the button is so small and responds only half the time) you record over everything you've created. If I'm wrong on any points, forgive me, because there is zero documentation. It's not a very functional app and, as a result, does not encourage me to spring for the full version.
Good free version
I have the paid version and wanted to see what's included in this free one. Great free app but I highly recommend getting the full version!
All you can ask for
I love this app and have absolutely no complaints about it. Feels good, sounds good. Sweet :)
- Category: Music
- Released: Feb 10, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Magnus Larsson
- © Magnus Larsson & Nick Rudolfsky
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.