By Magnus Larsson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- The original App Store Drum Pad app -
Choose from over 200 sounds and
compose your own custom kits!
DigiDrummer makes it easy and fun to play
drums on your iPad!
- Low latency
- Record and playback functions
- Overdubbing mode
- Save your own beats to the "Beat Library"
- 29 DIFFERENT DRUMSETS! Including:
* DigiDrummer CLASSIC * TD88 * TIGHT
* BEATME * MACHINE * FUNKY * S880
* EIGHTY * METAL2 * CRAZY * FLIPPED OUT
* BOUNCE * SPECIAL * BOOM * BONGO KING
* FATBEAT * JAZZ * BRUSHED JAZZ * DD-707
* OBER-THE-X * 1985 * MOUTH MUSIC
* STEEL DRUMS * DD-808 * DD-909
* LINOLEUM * FREAK * PERCUSSION * EMAN
- Play along to your iPod music
- User interface designed for playing with your fingers and thumbs in mind.
- High quality 16-bit stereo drum samples
- 8 drumpads
- Slide across the pads! This brings fantastic new possibilities and speed to your drum play!
- "Slide'n Roll Mode" Play drumrolls with ease! Drag your fingers across the pads and it will automatically do drumrolls for you. Custom drum roll pace.
- Custom Kit Maker. Choose from 200 sounds
and make your own kits! Randomize function.
I previously gave this app a 2 star review. This was due to the ridiculously low volume which, even with an excellent sound system, could not be boosted enough to make it usable. The only reason I even gave 2 stars was that the design had potential and I had hope the developer would improve the app. Since then there has been no improvement. This is a useless waste of money and now rates only one star as there appears to be no hope for improvement.
The drum machine I've been waiting for
Great selection of kits, great sound and response. Nice job!
I lowered my rating since I noticed a lot of cracking and popping especially on steel drums. You can't use it as an instrument until the sound is fixed.
Also the volume is VERY low compared to other apps which limits my ability to connect to amplified speakers.
haha this is so much fun when I'm just sitting around bored. I'm not a drummer but with so many sounds and great features I'm making some cool beats and havin fun!