By Magnus Larsson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- The original App Store Drum Pad app -
Now introducing 3.0 with Custom Kit Maker.
Choose from over 200 sounds and
compose your own custom kits!
DigiDrummer works just fine and with sound with later IOS. If you have turned off/ or turned down your sound there will ofcourse be no sound or lower volume.
DigiDrummer makes it easy and fun to play
drums on your iPhone and iPod Touch!
*WINNER of iPhone Excellence Award 2008*
"DigiDrummer Shines in Perfect 10 Performance. DigiDrummer from Magnick Software is quite simply the greatest drum machine for the iPhone to date."
Rating: 10/10 appcraver.com
- Low latency and superior response
- Record and playback functions
- Overdubbing mode
- Save your own beats to the "Beat Library"
- 29 DIFFERENT DRUMSETS! Including:
* DigiDrummer CLASSIC * TD88 * TIGHT
* BEATME * MACHINE * FUNKY * S880
* EIGHTY * METAL2 * CRAZY * FLIPPED OUT
* BOUNCE * SPECIAL * BOOM * BONGO KING
* FATBEAT * JAZZ * BRUSHED JAZZ * DD-707
* OBER-THE-X * 1985 * MOUTH MUSIC
* STEEL DRUMS * DD-808 * DD-909
* LINOLEUM * FREAK * PERCUSSION * EMAN
- Play along to your iPod music
- Choose between 3 different skins:
DD Classic, Fatty Thumbs & Black
- "Real drums mode"
- User interface designed for playing with your fingers and thumbs in mind.
- High quality 16-bit stereo drum samples
- 8 drumpads
- Slide across the pads! This brings fantastic new possibilities and speed to your drum play!
- "Slide'n Roll Mode" Play drumrolls with ease! Drag your fingers across the pads and it will automatically do drumrolls for you. Custom drum roll pace.
- Custom Kit Maker. Choose from 200 sounds
and make your own kits! Randomize function.
- Blue Tooth Beat Transfer. Share your beats with other DigiDrummer
users through BlueTooth. (Only for 3.0 users)
To record: Press "Record button".
To stop recording: Press "Record button" again.
To save your recorded beat press
"Settings button". In the "Beat Library"
view press "Save Recorded Beat".
Name it and press OK. To load a beat
just choose one of your recorded beats
and press "Load". The Overdub mode enables you to record your beats on top of each other "in layers".
User instructions for playing along
* Start up your iPod and fire up a song
* Start DigiDrummer
* Play along!
* To change song in your iPod from DigiDrummer doubletap quick on your homebutton to bring up the iPods song selector.
Note: Volume levels differs on
different song mixes. Thereby the drums
volume levels can sound "to low" in compare to some of your songs.
We are "locked down" from changing the iPods volume level towards DigiDrummers. The Ipods volume level "overrule" all volume on your device.
What's New in Version 3.9
Updated startup screen.
Inconsistent sound characteristics
This app has awesome drum sounds and the mechanism for playing is great. I have run into a problem with having inconsistent volume control. The app description says the app works "fine" and of course if you have your volume low or on mute there will be no sound. Duh, but that is not the problem. The volume is very low even when my phone volume is turned all the way up. If I start the app with the volume all the way up I can barely hear the sounds; if I simultaneously play and mess with the volume control from there it is un-hearable at the mid point of my phone's volume control. If I start at mute and move up while playing one tone the volume increases as you think it would but only that tone is that loud, all others remain well below that. If you stop playing said tone it returns to the low level just like all the others. Very frustrating. Too bad I paid money for this just to have the developer say it is a user issue, it sure ISN'T and needs to be fixed. Also, for US users the developer site is useless and provides no legible support. Within the app under the "no sound" button it says visit the App Store or developer site for support...nope...doesn't exist. Good luck.
Was good-but now no sound
This app once worked. It was my favorite drum machine because the response time was right on and it had the adjustable speed roll function which was useful. But, after like 2 or 3 weeks it stopped working. I didn't download any updates or anything, it just stopped working. I had the full version that I paid for, and it just stopped outputting any sound. Apparently this problem is common since it specifically has a message "No Sound? Visit our website," which, when you go the website, there is absolutely nothing. At one point there was an email on it, but thats not even there now, just the name of the company and an ad banner. Why would someone make a great app like this, continue to make money off of it, and never fix it? iTunes should take it off the app store until its fixed, cause its pretty ridiculous that they can get away with taking peoples money for something that doesn't work and they refuse to fix, or even deal with.
Great app but a feature is bugged for ios5
Alright, this is been a great application that I've had for quite a long time. Now, with your new generation iPods now unfortunately this app is now becoming a little bit obsolete when it comes to making your own custom kits as they do not allow you to name your kids and save them as you would with older models of iPhones. The way your product is designed it will not allow someone to save the kits without them so with that as an issue it's making it A bit of a problem. if you guys could fix this, that be awesome, I know you guys always work hard at what you do and you guys had a great app for many years I'd like to see an update on this so I can continue to enjoy this product. :)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 27, 2009
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 23.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Magnus Larsson
- © Magnus Larsson & Nick Rudolfsky
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.