Track everything you need to keep a healthy heart, stay healthy, or lose weight, from your daily steps, to hard gym sessions (OrangeTheory, P90X and Crossfit users love us!), to runs or bike rides at the beach or in the beautiful mountains.
Got an Apple Watch, or a Polar, Scosche, Mio or other bluetooth low energy heart rate monitor? We bring your heart rate and training zones to life, guiding you through what you need to do to be effective and get more out of your training.
Daily Activity tracking is so important too, so we track daily steps and calories right from your phone or via Apple Watch, Apple Health, or one of our other supported partner providers (see below for a full list). Set step and calorie goals weekly, monthly, even yearly!
iCardio, the perfect running workout and cardio fitness tracker for helping you monitor your indoor or outdoor exercise by distance, route, speed, and time. Upgrade for totally cool heart rate tracking and zone training, advanced sensors support, Power training and more.*
With over 50 different activities, iCardio will help you stay active and focused, tracking your weight, duration, distance, pace, speed, beats per minute ( BPM ), calories and much more.
Be your own coach, get iCardio now!
* GPS routes for any of your outdoor workouts.
* Voice feedback during your workout.
* Track critical health metrics such as weight, blood pressure, resting pulse and sleep.
* Share your workouts by email, Facebook, Twitter
* Steps & Daily Activity Partners:
- Apple Health
- Garmin Vivofit
* Nutrition Partners:
- Lose It!
* Workout Share To Partners:
IN APP PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Plus – Single purchase, no expiration. $6.99 USD.
* Adds Heart rate tracking with Apple Watch or a compatible heart rate monitor (Bluetooth Smart)
* Track your real workout calories.
* Real time heart rate charts.
* Use the Recovery option at the end and see how well your heart recovers.
Pro Plus – Yearly subscription, $12.99 USD. Includes:
* Weather and temperature recorded with each workout
* Speed and cadence sensor support to help you track your biking distance, speed and cadence
* Foot pod support for a smoother distance tracking, more accurate cadence / strides reporting
* Expanded goal options
* Fitness assessments.
* Create or use Custom Workout Routines to spice up your training (HIIT, LIIT, Tempo, you name it you can create it and do it!)
* Supports us and our ongoing efforts to give you a great tracking experience (and we thank you!)
* No Ads
Star membership – Yearly subscription, $29.99 USD. Includes all of Plus and Pro Plus, plus:
* LiveTracking – let your spouse or friends & followers track you during your workouts
* Create your own group online and share data with friends
* Expanded time in heart rate zone analysis
* Compare activities and workouts for deeper insight
* Upload photos to Workouts to help preserve the memories
All payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Note that subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, $12.99 per year for the Pro Plus, $29.99 per year for the Star. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription defined above, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by you the user. Any auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user's Account Settings after purchase.
** While GPS routing is awesome, it will also decrease battery life **
Terms and Conditions:
Daily Activity Tracker Integration in Home Screen
New Star Audio Options
Remember Auto Lock Settings
Ratings and Reviews
Loved it. Needs work!!
Been using this app for years so I don’t want to change apps now but so many problems. Switched from blue tooth chest strap due to HRM monitoring issues to and arm band for same reason and ultimately to Apple Watch. Just plain janky now. I have to uninstall and reinstall the app regularly on the watch to make it function and connect with the app on the phone. I kept getting developer updates and they kept saying an independent app for Watch is coming but still hasn’t. Now it’s so janky I have to uninstall the app and reinstall on my phone pretty regularly and that’s so annoying bc it takes a while for all the data to sync back. They really need to figure this out bc I love this app, but using it is getting ridiculously inconvenient and constantly stops up my workouts bc I’m messing with it trying to make it work. This was true on both the series 3 and now series 4 Apple Watch.
Please improve app stability and make the independent Apple Watch app ASAP!!!
Great for Spinning
I have used this app for the past 3 years in conjunction with my heart monitor. I have found the calorie count and other statistics offered in this app to be quite useful. I especially enjoy the ability to review past performances and compare them to my current results. The ability to edit the data (filling in missing information) allows me to have complete historical results. As an example, some of the spin cycles I use do not transmit the mileage. The ability to enter the mileage after the fact enables me to have continuity in my results. I would highly recommend this app for anyone seeking an easy and accurate method to track your exercise results.
I have been using this app for a couple of years with my scosche heart rate monitor and originally liked it so much I paid for extra features. I just got a new scosche heart rate monitor and could not get it to work with this app. I deleted my old one and now this app will not pair with the new or the old one. Customer service has been quick and nice but they cannot figure out what is wrong or help. I downloaded another app and it pairs with the heart rate monitor just fine. I have followed the trouble shooting instructions several times and this app just will not find the heart rate monitor, old or new. I went from loving this app to not being able to use it at all. When I first got this app it was very easy to use and pairing took just a moment.
- Fitdigits Inc
- 96.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 - 2018 Fitdigits, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Plus $12.99
- Plus $6.99
- Star $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.