iCardio Workout Tracker
By Fitdigits Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Want to lose weight? Train like an athlete? Stay Fit & Healthy?
Want to learn about heart rate training and tracking too? Got a Polar, Scosche, Mio or other bluetooth low energy heart rate monitor? You've come to the right place!
The ultimate free workout tracking app with the some of the best heart rate training features ever is now even better! First we integrated Apple Health workouts, then Apple Watch support, now we introduce Daily Activity tracking, steps and calories, via Apple Watch, Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin Vivofit, Misfit and more!
See why casual walkers, joggers, and gym folks trying to lose weight or stay fit, as well as competitive crossfit, PX90 and HIIT junkies, prefer to track using iCardio, the perfect running workout and cardio fitness tracker for helping you monitor your indoor or outdoor exercise by distance, route, speed, and time. Upgrade for totally cool heart rate tracking and zone training.*
With over 50 different activities, iCardio will help you stay active and focused by tracking your weight, duration, distance, pace, speed, beats per minute ( BPM ), calories and calories per minute ( CPM ).
Be your own coach, get iCardio now!
* GPS routes for any of your outdoor workouts.
* Voice feedback prompts for significant shifts during your workout.
* History of workouts to assess your progress.
* Track important health metrics such as weight, blood pressure, resting pulse and sleep.
* Share your workouts, charts and maps by email, Facebook, Twitter to your family or friends and show them what you’re up to.
* Send calories burned, distance and more to health and fitness trackers:
- Jawbone UP
- Garmin Vivofit
- Apple Health
- Lose It!
IN APP PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Plus – Single purchase, no expiration. $6.99 USD.
* Heart rate tracking with a compatible heart rate monitor (Bluetooth Smart).
* Track your real workout calories.
* Real time heart rate charts.
* Pick our Recovery option at the end and see how well your heart recovers.
Pro Plus – Yearly subscription, $9.99 USD. Includes all of Plus, plus:
* Supports us and our ongoing efforts to give you a great tracking experience (and we thank you!)
* Speed and cadence sensor support to help you track your biking distance, speed and cadence
* Foot pod support for a smoother distance tracking, more accurate cadence / strides reporting
* Expanded Goal setting options
* Challenge yourself with our complete suite of fitness assessments.
* Use any of our workout routines to spice up your training.
* Email summaries every week, month, quarter and year
* Achievement and My Best support for extra motivation
* No Ads
Star membership – Yearly subscription, $39.99 USD. Includes all of Plus and Pro Plus, plus:
* Our undying gratitude
* Create your own Group online and share data with friends
* Expanded time in heart rate zone analysis
* Compare activities and workouts for deeper insight
* Upload photos to Activities even after they are complete to help you tell your story
All payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Note that subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, $9.99 per year for the Pro Plus, $39.99 per year for the Star. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription defined above, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by you the user. Any auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user's Account Settings after purchase.
** While GPS routing is awesome, it will also decrease battery life **
Terms and Conditions:
What's New in Version 8.109
iPhone X Screen Optimization
New Calendar Section
Minor bug fixes & improvements
Works great when it connects
I have a scosche band and have had issues connecting even tho I’ve had 234 successful workout monitoring sessions. I thought it was the app with the issues but I believe this is an issue with iOS 11 because I have similar issues connecting to other Bluetooth devices from apps like my BedJet or PAX.
I’ll bet others running iOS11 have been affected.
Can you add an Airdyne
Just got a Schwinn Airdyne. Can you add it as an activity? I will even upgrade, pinky promise!
Doesn’t work with Apple Watch 2
Been using iRunner for several years with a Polar HRM and it was great for everything. Got an Apple Watch and I’ve tried multiple troubleshooting steps from the web site, including adding iCardio, but like others, it doesn’t work when I start a workout. And I KNOW it’s an iCardio/iRunner issue because the heart rate app that came with the Watch works just fine.
Website troubleshooting page has recommendations that you would never remember when you are ready to start working out and just want to hit the go button. The troubleshooting page says “we are working on better handling” to try to get the software and the Watch to play nicely, but the date of that is Oct 26, 2016 (13 months ago as I’m writing this).
Unfortunately I can not recommend this if you plan to use it with an Apple Watch. With a polar chest strap and just your phone, it’s terrific though.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 08, 2017
- Version: 8.109
- Size: 70.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Fitdigits Inc
- © 2010 - 2017 Fitdigits, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$7.99
- Enable Sensors$2.99
- Fitness Assessments$3.99
- Custom Workout Routines$1.99
- Pro Plus$9.99