Use this app to view files and data rooms in Digify.
Files you shared or received in Digify are securely stored and accessible using this Digify File Viewer mobile app.
- MS Office documents, powerpoint and excel files
- Easy Viewing: Access files and data rooms in Digify securely.
- Instant Notifications: Get notifications when your file has been viewed, printed or downloaded.
- File Tracking Statistics: See who viewed your files, how many times, from where and for how long.
- Built-in Content Protection: Files are encrypted and by default available for viewing only; no copy is stored in the recipient’s device.
- Secret Mode: Files shared in Digify’s secret mode require this File Viewer app for access. With secret mode enabled, print, download and forwarding are automatically disabled; screenshots and Apple airplay or similar recording technologies are also blocked.
- Encrypted & Certified: Uses AES-256 encryption algorithm to protect your files, HIPAA compliant and our hosting infrastructure is certified for ISO 27001, FedRAMP, FIPS, PCI DSS Level 1
The app is available to users with existing Digify accounts and subscriptions. The Digify File Viewer is free and only supports file viewing, data room access and file activity statistics tracking.
If you wish to sign up for a new account or subscription, or access the full secure file sharing features, please proceed to https://digify.com on your browser.
“Digify demonstrated it was the most innovative by highlighting a simple and inexpensive way to address a recurring challenge of controlling and protecting ideas and information.”
- Hugh Thompson, Head judge, RSA Innovation Sandbox
“Sometimes you'd like to share a file without actually letting someone else have access to it permanently. Digify steps up, letting you give others temporary access to files–including those in Dropbox–that automatically expires.”
- Eric Ravenscraft, Lifehacker
• Data room improvements
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible to print from
Printing documents from digify is terrible. Randomly missing text. Faded paragraphs that are nearly unreadable. Text spacing is randomly off. Text too close together, too spread out. For example you might see the word "sessions" on the document but when you print it it looks like "session s"
Very infuriating when the item you are printing is shared from an instructor and it's a manual you need to class. You need to be able to read the manual.
We tried printing to 3 different printers and all looked different and had similar or different issues.
Finally!!! A way to send attachments securely, track opens and restrict/track sharing. App is incredibly easy to use and it works seamlessly with any computer. Well done!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.