Are you ready for next level crafting? Create custom virtual bracelets and more with the WowWee Digiloom App. Choose from a variety of pre-made designs or drag & drop letters, emojis and icons to create your own fashion statements. Your imagination is the limit!
Want to Digiloom your Mood? Weave your virtual creations into reality with the help of the Digiloom interactive loom & pre-made Digibands - it’s so fast and easy! The Digiloom Machine connects to the Digiloom App on your smart device via Bluetooth and helps you weave faster and easier than ever before. Wear Digibands as bracelets or anklets, turn them into bookmarks or danglers and much more! The result is instant fashion and endless fun with WowWee Digiloom!
App Features Include:
- Browse, unlock and customize over 45 themed patterns, such as Fashionista, Emojis & Boho Rainbow
- Unlock more than 150 letters, icons & emojis using your special code or buy them in-App
- Choose from over 30 colors including pastels, glitters and rainbows
- Save your custom designs in “My Creations” or mark them as favorites
- Weave your creation into reality with the help of the Digiloom interactive loom*
- Follow your progress line-by-line, and go back if you make a mistake, it’s easy!
- Watch in-App video tutorials for more tips & tricks
*Additional purchase required. Digiloom Starter Kit includes the Digiloom electronic interactive loom, 8 pre-made bands and thread colors, shuttle, quick start guide & instructions.Your device must be Bluetooth Smart (BLE) compatible in order to access the app.
Find out more:
Ratings and Reviews
No No No
Ok so first things first the app doesn’t even work when I am trying to set up the Digiloom such as connect it it keeps saying “no Digiloom found near by” then when you are setting up the Digiloom when it is “ready” the strings that you connect to the pegs are soo frustrating because they get all tangled and it is just annoying!!! I am 100% sure on the box it says 8+ and me 45 year old mom can’t even do this and as I said 8 AND UP. I am pretty sure this is impossible for anybody not even an animal can do this! This was just a huge rip off 50 DOLLARS down in the trash can because this did not even work. I am very disappointed and I still have not even gotten it connected after like 500 times of trying and plus you can only make about 8 bracelets! What if I wanted to make a friend ship bracelet for 8 friends and I made them in one day I am already out! Oh and plus the guide/Manuel doesn’t even help AT ALL! So...Don’t buy Digiloom! Does not work!!!
Doesn’t even work
Ok so first, let me talk about the app. It keeps on disconnecting in the middle of me trying to make the bracelet. But what I really came here to do was complain about the actual product. The strings always get tangled and messes it up. But it doesn’t even do its job either. When I try and do it, it doesn’t make the design, it just like...no. So if you are reading this please fix it and the others please don’t get the app or buy the product.😡😤☹️
Arms are always “stuck”
I bought my daughter this for Christmas. It looked really cool. Yet, when we started weaving, it kept saying the arms were stuck and to press the backwards button. So, we did, and the app kept saying the arms were stuck over and over again. Very disappointed and confused. We need help figuring it out.
- WowWee Group Limited
- 135 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © WowWee Group Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Digiloom Theme Kit - Starter Kit $1.99
- Digiloom Theme Kit - Princess $1.99
- Digiloom Theme Kit - Emoji $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.