Digital Bass Line (DB 303)
By Pulse Code, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW LOW PRICE!
Digital Bass Line is the ultimate 303 emulator for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Get this classic synthesizer emulation that has all of the characteristics of the original. From the growling bite of the oscillators at the low end to the sublime resonating screams at the high end, Digital Bass Line is a must-have for all electronic music lovers.
Armed with the passion to bring to life a virtual 303, we have gone to great lengths to recreate the ultimate acid machine. We used our very own vintage 303 as reference, running the machine through a battery of feature specific tests to better understand and emulate in our application. What we discovered is that the 303 is not just another subtractive monosynth as some may claim and we believe that our emulation captures its true expressive essence. Our emulation has nuances that only owners of a real 303 know such as what happens when all of the pattern steps are slides or how each parameter truly reacts to the tempo.
Not only does Digital Bass Line give you a full featured virtual analog synthesizer, it also gives you two versatile effects stomp boxes to bring more life to your bass lines.
The easy and intuitive design makes creating bass lines fun and quick, whether you are a veteran of analog and digital synthesizers, or a newcomer to electronic music.
Find out for yourself what this little silver app is capable of.
Download the owner's guide and view "How-to" videos at www.pulsecodeinc.com/db-303
For best results, please use high quality headphones or external monitor speakers.
★ Virtual Analog Bass Line Synthesizer Emulation
• Precise oscillator emulation (not a simple waveform, but a true emulation of the analog circuitry)
• Classic analog style low pass filter finely tuned to a real 303
• Internal sequencer which has all of the features of the classic, but with a quick and easy programming interface
• Envelope Modulation and Accent to really make your bass lines expressive
• Stunning visual representation of a 303 style synthesizer meticulously designed and 3D modeled from the real thing
• Virtual knob controls which precisely track your finger touch
★ Additional Functions:
• Random pattern generator that will instantly program incredible bass lines for you!
• Group 1-8 patterns in to play back as a loop
• Transpose Pattern
• Shift Pattern
• Copy Pattern
• Delete Pattern
• Tempo range from 40-240 beats per minute
• Automatic memory save if application is interrupted or exited
★ Integrated Stomp Box Style Effects Units:
• Extremely harsh distortion tuned to make your Digital Bass Line scream!
• Tone control to add extra fatness or shimmering highs
• Level control for precise control of audio output
• up to 1000ms variable delay time
• Feedback amount for adding extra depth and echoes to the delay
• Mix control for blending delay output with input signal
I ❤ ACID
it sounds great. stop crying.
i got this full price and don't regret it. Setting the tempo is solid. stays in sync even with hardware. it's pretty much the overrated box minus the goofy ebay price, and sounds just as good. all it really needs is background audio. --and maybe midi (even tho i have don't have a connector, yet). buy it and support it so we can get updates!!! don't be a wuss.
5 stars in interface and design.
Programed a acid line and played with the controls then added delay/feedback. Took a second to figure out 2 finger swipe to access them.
Please add more control on tone knob and ability to save baselines in a audio format (not mono)
I know I'm going to have lots of fun writing and comparing sequences from this and a real 303.
DB 303, v 1.11: not on a 3G
This app looks promising, but simply will not load on an iPhone 3G, running the latest version of iOS4 (4.2 ?) The iPhone restarts before the app's starting screen comes up. Can't even give it a review, probably because it is a memory hog. Not a good sign. (I've been able to successfully load and run every other app i've tried (over a thousand, so far), so there's no obvious reason why this is happening, besides the smaller RAM on the 3G. It's like having a $5.00 reset key on the phone.
- Category: Music
- Released: Jul 29, 2010
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pulse Code, Inc.
- © Pulse Code, Inc. 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.