SHOW+TELL created the Digital Design Tour app to help designers, technologists, retail planners, visual merchandisers, and architects who work in the environmental design industry. This app will guide visitors around New York City in an interactive tour to visit the best and brightest installations that focus on beautiful, dynamic and interactive digital displays.
Special “Event Mode” allows groups to enjoy the design tours, while competing to collect GPS enabled ’Treasure Beacons’ (think Pokemon!) Winners may receive special prizes!!
- 360 VR, Videos and Photos of landmark must-see Digital installations
- Social links to send your status to Facebook and Twitter
- GPS Beacons for special surprises
- Augmented reality - see tour info superimposed on the actual locations
- Step counter - track your progress as you travel among sites
The fully automated self guided tour allows you to start and stop wherever you like. Pick and choose to see the sights that interest you or go big and travel to all the stops - over 30 places of interest covering 8+ miles of New York City.
The app integrates with HealthKit and the Health App to save the distance you walk on a tour.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- SHOW AND TELL PRODUCTIONS INC
- 51.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Show+Tell
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.