Digital Photography Magazine
By Media Factory Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Issue #36 of Digital Photography is jam-packed with essential tips, interviews and more for advanced and beginner photographers alike. In this issue we take a look at the broader body of work of the great Ken Duncan; he's so famous for his Australian landscape panoramas that it's easy to forget he's a pretty dab hand at portraiture and wildlife too! We catch up with Jan Latta, who left a high-paying job in Tokyo to shoot endangered species, in Africa, China, Borneo, Sri Lanka and more – which she then parlayed into a series of children's books. And there's also a pair of especially confronting interviews with Australian reportage/documentary shooters Jack Picone and Stephen Dupont, whose war photography means they've seen – and been a part of – a lot of strife over the years. All this and plenty of tutorials, reviews and technique advice to help you improve as a photographer.
DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY MAG:
Australia’s best specialist photography magazine, Digital Photography Magazine Australia is written by photographers, for photographers. With an editorial team comprised of shooters of all abilities, it's aimed at improving your skills no matter what your experience. From first-time amateurs to experienced pros, DP Magazine Australia is full of tips, tricks and inspiration to help you take your photography to the next level.
Alongside exclusive profiles and interviews with the best photographers from Australia and around the world, you'll find step-by-step in-camera and post-production tutorials, in-depth gear reviews, competitions, buyer's guides, reader galleries, easy to understand How To guides and loads more.
Each specialist issue of the magazine is dedicated to a different core photographic topic – including Landscapes, Portraiture, Black and White, Weddings, Lighting and SLR – which allows the reader to focus on a specific skill set, before moving to the next and building a well-rounded feel for every aspect of their craft.
So if you're looking for a publication that's full of passion and professional insights – with the aim of sharing our collective photographic knowledge and improving every photo you take – then Digital Photography Magazine Australia is a must!
Digital Photography magazine is a bi-monthly publication.
- Single issue purchase for AUD$6.49
- Bi-monthly subscription (1 issue every 2 months) for AUD$5.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- Compatibility with IOS7 and skin
- Known bugs fixed with new Volumes
- New subscription option
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 24, 2013
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Media Factory Pty Ltd
- © Citrus Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Paid subscription$4.99
- DM Volume 31$5.99
- Paid subscription$13.99
- DM Volume 33$5.99
- Digital Photography Vol. 26$5.99
- DM Volume 36$5.99
- Digital Photography Magazine Vol. 29$5.99
- DM Volume 32$5.99
- Digital Photography Vol. 27$5.99
- DM Volume 34$5.99