By Unripe Grape
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A simple and useful digital stopwatch.
You can start, stop, reset, take records by tapping buttons or shaking your device.
You can save records, manage them or even send them to anyone by email or message.
You can change the skin as you want.
If you move it to the background and do anything else, you will find it work correctly when you come back.
Well, if you need a stopwatch, it is the one.
What's New in Version 2.3
Fix a bug that may result in memory leak
Good app but room to improve
This is a pretty good stopwatch app if you need to record multiple laps and/or splits. The fact that it continues to run in the background is important to me and that you can save and send the log while the stopwatch is still running. There are a few things that would make it better.
1. Provide a way to lock the stop button so it has to be unlocked with a couple keystrokes. That way, you can't accidentally stop it without realizing.
2. Provide an option to turn off the annoying sound that counts the seconds. That would really get old during an hour long event.
3. Give me a few different tone options when I hit the lap button. I need to be able to hear it above the noise of the crowd.
4. Provide a way to not show individual splits for each lap. They are of no value to me, and make the screen really busy.
5. The "chronograph" style digits are nostalgic, but the grayed out segments aren't that easy to read.
Good start on this app. I'm sure it will continue to improve!
Can't share now
After loading ios8, unable to share results. Just locks up. I would give it 5 stars if that would work like before
sharing via email
Ever since the IOS8.2 update I cannot share my results via email.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 21, 2011
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RENXIAN WANG
- © 2011 Unripe Grape, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.