By Digitally Imported, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
DI.FM Radio is the premier streaming radio service for electronic music fans. Our newly redesigned app offers over 90 channels of streaming electronic music and an extensive selection of exclusive and first-to-air content you can’t find anywhere else. For the first time ever, DI.FM Premium members can also stream past episodes of their favorite shows on demand.
All of our music is hand-selected by electronic music enthusiasts from all corners of the globe. Find your favorite styles including Trance, House, EDM, Dance, Lounge, Chillout, Techno, Ambient, and many more within the intuitive new layout. Our new design makes it easier than ever to find and discover new music. Use the style filters to find and save your favorites, or explore the calendar for DJ Shows and live broadcasts.
Upgrade to DI.FM Premium
You can upgrade to DI.FM Premium in the app to eliminate commercials and upgrade your audio quality. A 1-month subscription is available through in-app purchase for $7.99, or a 1-year subscription for $79.99. If you choose to subscribe, your DI.FM Premium will automatically renew unless cancelled.
- Listen to 90+ hand-programmed electronic music channels for free
- Not sure which channel to pick? The list of styles is easy to use
- Stream music from the open app or in the background
- Control audio and view track titles from the lock screen
- Save your favorite channels for quick and easy access later
- View current and upcoming exclusive radio shows & set reminders to tune in and listen
- Use the Sleep Timer to fall asleep to music without draining your data plan
- Set data streaming preferences for when using a Cellular vs. WiFi network
- Share your favorite tracks and channels on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
- Optional buffer bar with data display helps you keep track of your data usage
What's New in Version 4.0.4
-Hot fix of on-demand access issue
-Fixed bug with contacting support in-app
-Various minor bug fixes
This app used to be decent but now they changed things and the music selection is horrible. Rather then being "live", now all the songs start over from the beginning like pandora. Not sure this is a pro or con. Another huge annoyance is they still refuse to make a layout for iPad's, so the app looks horrible stretched up. They claim more charges are coming for the better but so far they just keep making things worse and still haven't addressed the basics like iPad support that everyone is asking for.
Sounds fabulous, extremely user-friendly, never crashes or stalls. Very complete, hardly any commercials and upgradable to none.
4 years later, it's basically the same. Lots of music options. It's definitely still a great app.
Issues with the New Update
I've noticed after the latest update, the music takes up to 15 seconds to play sometimes (once you hit the play bottun).
It takes a long time to loud/play. Please review guys.
Thanks for the best MUSIC app in the world and all you do
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 31, 2017
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 112 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Digitally Imported, Inc.
- © Copyright 2010-2017, Digitally Imported, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership$7.99
- Premium Membership$79.99