By Digitally Imported, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DI.FM Radio is the premier streaming radio service for electronic music fans. Our newly redesigned app offers over 90 channels of streaming electronic music and an extensive selection of exclusive and first-to-air content you can’t find anywhere else. For the first time ever, DI.FM Premium members can also stream past episodes of their favorite shows on demand.
All of our music is hand-selected by electronic music enthusiasts from all corners of the globe. Find your favorite styles including Trance, House, EDM, Dance, Lounge, Chillout, Techno, Ambient, and many more within the intuitive new layout. Our new design makes it easier than ever to find and discover new music. Use the style filters to find and save your favorites, or explore the calendar for DJ Shows and live broadcasts.
Upgrade to DI.FM Premium
You can upgrade to DI.FM Premium in the app to eliminate commercials and upgrade your audio quality. A 1-month subscription is available through in-app purchase for $7.99, or a 1-year subscription for $79.99. If you choose to subscribe, your DI.FM Premium will automatically renew unless cancelled.
- Listen to 90+ hand-programmed electronic music channels for free
- Not sure which channel to pick? The list of styles is easy to use
- Stream music from the open app or in the background
- Control audio and view track titles from the lock screen
- Save your favorite channels for quick and easy access later
- View current and upcoming exclusive radio shows & set reminders to tune in and listen
- Use the Sleep Timer to fall asleep to music without draining your data plan
- Set data streaming preferences for when using a Cellular vs. WiFi network
- Share your favorite tracks and channels on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
- Optional buffer bar with data display helps you keep track of your data usage
What's New in Version 3.4.15
Minor bug fixes and UI additions.
Pausing liked music makes it stop completely
Okay so I got the premium so I could listen to old playlists I liked, well all is good until I have to pause it and when I go to resume playing it, it will no longer work. Have to close the app remember what time I was on and skip to it, most of the time it's just more work than its worth. Only reason I'm paying the monthly is to listen to old playlists if not I'm perfectly happy with the free app and commercial interruptions
I love this company - dozen of channels with different styles of music that are all amazing. I usually listen to the progressive station and they have sets and djs from around the world; it's awesome!!
Constantly stops when switching channels.
Since the last few updates it constantly stops and has to be physically told to play again or skipped back and forth multiple times to re engage. Happens regardless of output. iPhone 7 plus 256gb. Please fix.
Also please add CarPlay support .
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 03, 2017
- Version: 3.4.15
- Size: 109 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Digitally Imported, Inc.
- © Copyright 2015, AudioAddict Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership$7.99
- Premium Membership$79.99