"DigiTally connects you directly with City of Tallahassee staff in order to more effectively and efficiently resolve issues in our community.
Here's how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed?
2. Submit a service request and even attach a photo.
3. City Staff receive the request and fix the problem!
4. You get notified when the service request is completed.
Users can monitor requests and provide comments. You can also check out the latest community news and events, find a park, adopt a pet or check to see when your next yard waste collection day is.
Download the app to get stay involved with your City today!"
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
App is broken
Your app is not working properly. Please look into it. Can't submit anything. Keeps saying required field missing but every box is filled out and a photo attached.
The main page won't allow you to scroll down. As you scroll it auto jumps bak to the top if the page thus you can never get to the bottom.
Also once it logs on it starts trying to send but never stops.
Could Be Better
It's a great app. Shows everything about Tallahassee. But, there's no way to delete notifications so the red number 9 has just been stuck on the app icon for about 2 months now. Even after opening notifications, it still stays.
If you added a bill paying option this would be a much better and more helpful app
- PublicStuff LLC
- 27.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.