Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Founded in 1977, IDATE has gained a reputation as a leader in tracking telecom, Internet and media markets, thanks to the skills of its teams of specialized analysts. Now, with the support of close to 40 member companies - which include many of the digital economy's most influential players - the newly rebranded DigiWorld Institute has entered into a new stage of its development, structured around three main areas of activity:
- DigiWorld Institute, a European forum open on the world: The DigiWorld Institute will take existing IDATE initiatives, such as the DigiWorld Summit, the DigiWorld Yearbook and the monthly clubs in Paris, London and Brussels.
- IDATE Research, an independent observatory whose task is to keep a close and continual watch on digital world industries through its comprehensive collection of market reports and market watch services.
- IDATE Consulting, time-tested analysis and consultancy solutions: Our multi-disciplinary teams of economists and engineers established their credibility and independence through the hundreds of research and consulting assignments they perform every year on behalf of top industry players and public authorities.
What's New in Version 3.4.6
DigiWorld incorporated in this release 3.4.6 update many improvements and bug fixes including:
- Compatibility with the new iOS 7 system;
- Improved interface and reading experience (enriched reading and multimedia)
- Improved application performance (speed downloads)
DigiWorld uses myMozzo solution MOBILE DIGITAL PUBLISHING.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 03, 2014
- Version: 3.4.6
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: IDATE
- IDATE ©
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Digital Yearbook 2012 EN$69.99