By Gilbert Feig
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dine@CU – The Official App of Columbia Dining
Wondering what’s cooking at Columbia University? The brand new Dine@CU app is the ultimate guide to Columbia Dining.
• See which dining halls are open in real time
• View daily menus, separated by meal, with detailed nutrition information for each item
• Build your own meal with “My Plate,” which allows you to calculate total nutrition values
• Stay up to date on Columbia Dining’s news and highly anticipated special events
• Submit suggestions and feedback with ease
Made by a Columbia student for Columbia students
What's New in Version 1.3
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support!
- Bug fixes
always use this app to check out which dining hall is open, since I almost always stay up late and need to feed myself at unusual timings.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gilbert Feig
- © 2014, Gil Feig and Columbia Dining
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.