By Gilbert Feig
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dine@CU – The Official App of Columbia Dining
Wondering what’s cooking at Columbia University? The brand new Dine@CU app is the ultimate guide to Columbia Dining.
• See which dining halls are open in real time
• View daily menus, separated by meal, with detailed nutrition information for each item
• Build your own meal with “My Plate,” which allows you to calculate total nutrition values
• Stay up to date on Columbia Dining’s news and highly anticipated special events
• Submit suggestions and feedback with ease
Made by a Columbia student for Columbia students
What's New in Version 1.3
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support!
- Bug fixes
always use this app to check out which dining hall is open, since I almost always stay up late and need to feed myself at unusual timings.
Useful but inaccurate
For the most part this app works fine, but it uses outdated hours of operation that are just wrong, and oftentimes at least some of the foods listed (especially concerning Ferris Dining Hall) are not actually being served there. Needs an update