Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In a world where humans and dinosaurs live together, a meteor heading for the planet sends dinosaurs fleeing the impact zone. After walking for miles on end, the dinosaurs settle down to recover from their long journey.
Luckily they come across a human tribe, who help them out by building a Safe Haven for the lost dinosaurs and their babies.
• ABOUT THE GAME •
DINOS, DINOS AND MORE DINOS
The dinosaurs start out in their shelters as babies. Watch them as they grow and become adults. From the friendly Diplodocus to the scary Tyrannosaurus Rex, there’s a multitude of different dinosaurs to explore.
DECORATE YOUR SHELTER
Turn your safe haven into a lovely home for the dinosaurs to flourish. Buy decorations and build structures to make playing Dino Pets a pleasant experience! Collect revenue from the shops you build to earn more coins and XP.
CUTE DINO BABIES
Try new ways to complete your Dino family. Build a hatchery to house eggs, collect your babies from the nursery and reunite them with their family. Be creative and give every new baby a nickname…you will have to come up with lots of names!
Discover the most rare and beautiful creatures by pairing up different dinosaur breeds. Watch these magnificent specimens come to life and make your Dino Safe Haven a more colorful and populated place.
Add friends, visit and rate their shelter, check out other community players. The game also supports Facebook integration. You can login to your Facebook account and invite your friends to play Dino Pets!
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
• FREE TO PLAY!
• 50 real dinosaurs like the ones that walked the Earth millions of years ago
• 20 mythical creatures
• House and care for cute baby dinosaurs
• Lots of mini games to earn rewards
• Shops and vending carts to help you earn more revenue
• Share your achievements with friends on Facebook
• Beautiful and colorful retina graphics
• Hire keepers to help build and maintain your shelter
• Complete quests to earn even more rewards
Build these lovely dinosaurs a new home by downloading Dino Pets now!
NOTE: Dino Pets requires an Internet connection to work
Find out more about Miniclip:
“Like” Dino Pets on Facebook:
Watch the official game trailer:
What's New in Version 1.1.2
• Bug fixes and small enhancements
Enjoyable but getting gems is too pricy
Fun game. I like the dinosaurs, they're adorable, and the decorations are cute. You move up through the levels quite quickly, and it's fun to visit other parks, so overall it's one of my favorite games to play. Here are my issues why I didn't give five stars:
1. Why are all the cave people white? There is one black guy in there, and he's wearing a mask. A little racial diversity, please.
2. I am now maxed out at level 30. I'm doing the last of the expansions, but when I've got all the land cleared, there'll be nothing left to do but collect gold and hope for gems to buy the remaining (very expensive) dinosaurs. Which brings me to...
3. Gems! The dinosaurs that cost gems instead of gold cost too many (228, really?), and gems are nearly impossible to get. I see why people cheat and hack this game. I haven't done so, but the temptation is there. Gems are slow in the game, and once you hit a certain point you just need too many of them.
If they would add more levels and more dinosaurs-for-gold, I would rate it five stars. Hopefully there's an update coming soon to give that. Plenty of dinosaurs they haven't used yet! I'd like a parasaurolophus and a corythosaurus. Maybe an ice age addition with some interesting megafauna like woolly mammoths and giant sloths?
Like the game but one little problem
My son is having a lot of fun with this game, which is geared toward kids. The one problem I see is that the developers encourage kids to click on the ads by offering in-game coins for doing so. This wouldn't be a problem if all of the ads were appropriate for children, but they're not. One ad presented to my child featured a person cursing. If Miniclip is going to market to children, then they need to be especially sure that what they are marketing is safe and appropriate for their audience.
MAKE IT SO THERE ARE BATTLES
Plz make it with battles i have a op place lvl 25 almost maxed out and I want to fight other dinosaurs I have a T. rex i saved gems for about 3 months for it and now I have a D. Rex so plz make it so there are battles unless this game has battles its a 4 star other then that the game is great and lower the dinosaur prices really 2million 400 thousand something I only have 2 million 300 thousand something but ya I get 300k everyday
Op as crap or 400 thousand something idk so plz I have a decent land and I want to fight like I said this is 4 stars till there is battles
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 19, 2013
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 49.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Miniclip SA
- © Miniclip Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bunch of Gems$1.99
- Bunch of Coins$0.99
- Pouch of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Pouch of Coins$4.99
- Bowl of Gems$19.99
- Bag of Coins$9.99
- Sack of Coins$19.99
- Vault of Gems$99.99
- Vein of Gems$49.99