Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Unique interactive elements , multiple choice story paths, pick a pet! -
Join Dino Boy in his first adventure on the iPad and iPhone! Kids will want to read this book over and over again as they play through a multiple choice story with one of three different pets!
- The only multiple choice book made specifically for kids. They decide what happens next!
- Pick a pet dog, cat or bird to come along with you on your adventure
- Interactivity on every page designed with kids in mind- open a zipper door, hop on a swing, ride dinosaurs and play your way through a toy store.
- Tired of reading the same old stories? Dino Boy is an original character in a surprising new world. Help him make a new friend and find his way back home.
- Fully voiced “Read to Me” and “Read to Myself” features. Touch any word in the book to hear it read individually.
- Made for both the iPad and iPhone
Thanks for your interest in our first book. Three Thumbs Up is a small three-man team dedicated to making books that kids want to play, including our own. We’d love to bring you more adventures with Dino Boy! If you had a good time reading it, we'd love to hear about it in the comments, and thanks!
-Three Thumbs Up
What's New in Version 0002
1. minor polish and bug fixes
This is a neat book that has many interactive features. If you tap the words in the story they are pronounced for you. Each page also has several parts of the picture that will move and make noises. It's not just the fun of reading a good story but also the adventure of finding the things on each page that bounce or jump. This book can provide some real quality time between young ones and their parents.
Click the bells on the slide :)
This book is great, my kids keep asking for it. I noticed a review where someone got stuck at the slide - I'm pretty sure it's not a bug, you need to hit all 3 of the the bells on the slide to go down it (which is great because they are different notes so you can make a little song). Hope this helps. A very enjoyable and re-readable adventure! The breakfast table page is a real win with my son especially.
Nice art, sweet story, but technical glitches
This is a very sweet story with lovely illustrations and a creative approach to transitions... The child must finish each task before going to the next page, which is unusual and forces the reader to slow down a bit. A nice touch. However, there are a number of technical glitches, and because of this, the "choose your own outcome" often falls apart. (For example, you might choose to follow the cat, and then inexplicably you're with the dog--and the cat has disappeared.) Assuming the developers work that out, it will be a nice storybook.