By Patoing mobile media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mix up dinosaurs - Your kids will love it!
Dinosaur lovers can create their favorite dino and have the new name spoken out aloud.
12 colorful dinosaurs are sliced up and can be assembled in over thousand new combinations.
The scientific dinosaur name is displayed below the animal and spoken out aloud (your kids do not need to be able to read - yet) in English or German.
Ideal for kids from 3 years and adults alike!
- Tap on a body part to flip through the different dino pieces
- Shake Control: shake the device to mix everything up
- Use AutoSpeech in order to avoid kid-frustration
- Voice Output: choose between English and German
- Use Settings to control volume, AutoSpeech and Shake Control
- All names are spoken by Leonard (3 1/2 years: German/Latin pronunciation, 4 1/2 English pronunciation) - very cute!
- 12 colored dinosaurs: you can use it as an educational tool or to communicate which dinosaur is meant more easily using colors.
This App can entertain your kids for hours, supports their creativity and is just fun to use.
2.0 update to universal App: fully supports both iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad.
2.1 We added the mighty "Pteranodon" increasing the number of possible variations from 1,000 to over 1,300!
2.2 German user interface added
2.3 English voice output added
2.5 "Dilophosaurus" joined the herd & New Feature: "Share" your dino
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Share your dino also with Instagram.
We hope you like the over 1.700 possible combination!
Note: The Instagram App needs to be installed to be able to share to Instagram.
I don't like this game at all.
1:The artwork looks like it was made by a six year old and looks nothing like the art on the icon
2:The voice sounds like a three year old forced to pronounce these words correctly
3:When it says 'stegosaurus',it sounds like "stegah-sor-yoos"."brAAck-kleiy-oooohh-saaauurussxxs.Sounds like 'broccoli osaurus.#worstpronouciationever
4:The voice repeats when you click the sound button
5:When in German mode 'brachiosaurus' turns to 'diplodocus'.(I don't know if this is how you say 'brachiosaurus' in German or not.I haven't gotten to those words yet)
I really don't like this game an found it annoying.I wouldn't get this game if you're trying to teach your kid how to pronounce things.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 23, 2013
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Erik Minass
- © 2013 Patoing mobile media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.