This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
We're blessed to be recognized by USA Today in "10 of 2013's Top Apps for Kids" :)
"Ideal for your blooming entrepreneur." - @AppStore
"If you're hoping to instill the entrepreneurial spirit into your munchkin, this app is one to consider." - MarketWatch
"This app does a fabulous job of teaching kids about money and time management. It even introduces a bank where kids can earn interest." - USA Today's Jinny Gudmundsen
No in-app purchases | No advertising | Supports Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
Let your kids build a dinosaur park!
As a park owner, they're in charge of everything from buying food and habitats for their dinosaurs to selling popcorn and hiring employees. Dinorama provides an engaging, entrepreneurial experience where kids literally learn the value of saving for a rainy day -- parks are filled with unpredictable events like rainstorms that lower ticket sales, crop shortages that raise food prices, and flat tires that maroon valuable tourists. There's even a (piggy) bank where kids can earn interest!
• Feed herbivores and carnivores with your finger!
• Five whimsical dinosaurs in eight distinct colors, with more on the way!
• Learn about dinosaurs by hiring a tour guide
• Pop popcorn, inflate balloons, and photograph visitors
• Clean and repair your park
• Help visitors find their favorite dinosaur
• Locate Lost & Found items
• New & Noteworthy, Apple
• Editor's Pick, Common Sense Media
• Editor's Choice, USA Today
• 5/5 Awesome, MacLife Magazine
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
This update fixes a bug that caused crashes on 4th gen iPod Touch devices. Thanks for letting us know through your App Store reviews -- your patience is appreciated! Reviews help us improve the game and help spread the word, so please remember to leave one if you like this update. Thank you!
Very fun! But one thing.
I love this game it's very fun to get all the dinosaurs and little things that come with it the only thing is it's very hard to get the money and it takes me forever to make a new dinosaur and get new station things but It takes a long time and I love this game because You don't have to spend any money to play really good I don't spend anything because I don't want to I still do just it's really hard to get the money if you times and I think the ticket should be 10 little dollars a little coins whatever they're just five I like the weather where it changes it makes more a less people come I think there should be a pretty day where it's like a birthday for kids and then lots of people show up and give money and then you get a surprise gift will you get like 100 coins or 20 stickers are all that stuff that I think will make it fun. I do love this game and I hope this helped out!
Cute,but needs work!
I was very addicted to this game from the start. However, there are some things that I do not like. I ran out of land so I can't buy anymore little stations. Also, if I'm paying someone to feed and upkeep my dinosaurs why do I have to pay every time they fix something? I thought I was just going to pay for the little worker and that was it, I thought they were going to do all the work but no! I also ran out of stuff to buy. I bought all of the fences and the mascots that now there's nothing left to buy. I also don't like how the stations can be permanently deleted after purchasing them. They should be saved. For example, when buying the backgrounds for the Dino cages and the fences, I have to purchase them again. What gives? If I had bought it, it should be saved so that if I change my mind later I can change the background or fence as I please. I do however like the overall concept of the game. It's so much fun. It does kinda get annoying having to scroll around back and fourth on the screen.
You need these
Now idk if my last review showed up so I'll repeat what I said, with the things you guys need to add to spice this game up
1) something you can rent to predict when the food prices will go up from the newspaper
2) something that you can buy to hover over your park to block the rain to keep more visitors
3) it's frustrating having to save up a bunch, even when saving is hard enough with maintaining your Dino's place and feeding it, so when trying to buy a space for new buildings or Dino's and you only give us one spot, it's kinda messed up
4) make some sort of thing to put in your Dino's place to reduce food cost
5) stamp vbank, you can make a stamp bank that for instance you can put in fifty stamps and in like ten to twenty minutes get 100 stamps, because making it take an hour would ruin the fun, and become a time hassle
6) make a way to up hire a worker you don't want any more and be able to get the money you paid for it, like I bought a maintanence worker and he kept wasting my money so I had to wear him out to where he couldn't do it any longer
7) make vending machines or a lottery thing you can make so that like each hour you can spin it
Okay so I don't know if you guys have already added these because I've had the game for about only three days but you guys need these really badly to spice the game up
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 13, 2013
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 49.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: thesixtyone, Inc.
- © 2013 Recurious
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.