Dinosaur Sim allows you to play as one of the 20+ popular Dinosaurs. Fight your way to the top of the food chain or play as a peaceful herbivore in a realistic 3D environment. Each Dinosaur is beatify animated and has realistic sounds. Dinosaur Sim is action packed but also has educational modes in a perfect mix to keep you playing and learning for hours.
Dinosaur Sim also contains 3 additional game modes including;
- Dino Safari mode, learn about each of the Dinosaurs in the game,
- Dino Paint mode, colour your favourite Dinosaurs
- Dino Museum mode, learn about fossils and Dinosaur Bones
- 20+ Realistic Playable Dinosaurs
- 4 Game Modes
- Realistic 3D Graphics & Animations
- No In Game Purchases
- Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good,
Hi great game I love it! But there are a couple of things that need to be fixed:
- camera and moving controls are very awkward
- Dino’s that spawn should have different skins not all the same
- consider adding giganotosaurus, allosaurus, camarasaurus, dimorphodon and gallimimus
- egg laying function possibly?
- Hunger, thirst and sleep drain too fast it should only deplete at half that speed
- more maps
-small Dino’s should not be able to knock down trees
- camera rotation and zoom so you can move your camera to different directions of the Dino (up,down, front and behind)
- when performing an action moving to front camera is kind of Annoying maybe make a setting to stop it
That’s pretty much it but still a good game over all!
You can add improvements
I’ve seen a Glitch that 2 of the same maps lead to the same one. Also, there should be a way for pterosaurs to fly up and down without flying on hills. Also, for those reading this review, I don’t think the game can add new Dinos. Not only because idk when the last update was, but because these digital dinosaur models are used for a lot of dinosaur games, and it would probably hard to make new ones.
I love it!
I’ve been playing this since it was released! The updates the developer made to it were perfect! I suggest this game for anyone who wants an open world dinosaur simulator!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.