1. Game Introduction
"Dinosaurs Slayer" is a defense game of guarding the castle from attacking dinasaurs.
You must defeat the various dinosaurs and great Boss with 7 different weapons and magic.
2. Game Instructions
> Operating Method
- Set the direction of attack by moving up and down while touching the screen.
- Attck by pressing the weapon or magic button.
- The arrows can be shot longer in distance with the longer pressing of the attack button.
> Processing of Game
- Player can move to the next stage after defeating all the dinosaurs during the time of each stage.
- The Boss appears in the specific stages.
- Weapons and magic can be learned and upgraded with the gold that is earned during the process of the game.
- Use for learning or upgrading your weapons or magic.
- After stage clear, it is used as maintenance fee for number of men.
- For lack of food, it is substituted with gold but for cases without gold, the men die.
- Tanning dead dinasaurs will cause the increase.
- Total number of hired men.
- Number will gradually increase when upgrading the magic and weapons.
> Battle with the Boss
- The great Boss will only be damaged when attacking his weakness.
- When the player is unable to place damage on the weakness of the Boss for the settled time, the Boss will attack.
> Certain attacks of the dinosaurs and Boss are possible of defence with arrows.
* Openfeint high-score, Achievement
----------Update version 1.4-------------
1. Castle Max HP limit 40 -> 99
2. Food +10 (200 gold) -> +100 ( 2000 gold)
3. added option quality ( high, low )
4. increase damage
(paralysis arrow, poison arrow(+), Fire, Ice )
5. fixed balance
6. fixed some bugs
-----------Update version 2.0-------------
-Added Challenge mode
-Added purchase gold
----------Update version 2.1-------------
- paralysis arrow Power Up
- poison arrow Power Up
- added new skills.( remove cool-down, power buff )
- added new boss !
- news, APNS
- fixed bugs
1. New Boss
2. New Skill
▶e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
▶ Homepage: DNDDream.com
▶ Facebook: Facebook.com/projectsoul
+ support iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
This is a good game. However, it has a -lot- of work to make it a top-of-the-chart kind of game.
Things I liked:
Variety of upgrades
Manual attacks, but automatic collection of resources
Balancing feeding your city, and upgrading your offense
Things I didn't like:
Took a long time to get any difficulty whatsoever
Bosses that are hard/impossible to beat because of game mechanics
Upgrade cost vs income
Food cost vs supply (mostly from level 40)
I could deal with most of it, which is why I got to level 50. I like the game.
The food either needs to be cheaper to buy, or there needs to be more upgrades for speed of tanning.
The bosses are the worst, and why I have to delete this. They have attacks that block all your shots while moving around and then doing large damage. And because you couldn't hit the boss while the stupid attack was going on, the boss fires it again. And again. Until you die from either those or the massive onslaught of minions.
Plus, there's no way to tell how much longer you have to fight the boss. When it...seemingly randomly...walks off the screen for the last time, the game says it died? Lame. Oh well.
Good game, but could be waaaaaaaaay better.
It'd be one of my favorites if the bosses weren't rigged
I went through all of middle school playing this game and got to see grow up. I love this game will always be one of the games I come back to to kill time. Some qualms I do have with the game is that some bosses have attacks which can’t be blocked and deal massive damage it seems unfair to the player especially when they spam the attack. Over all this is a solid game and I can’t wait to see its improvements.
Fun does not last
The game is entertaining for a few minutes but quickly becomes unplayable. Each upgrade increases your food consumption, but your ability to increase how much food you gather per level quickly bottoms out, leaving you far in the hole spending precious gold on food. A few tweaks could easily prevent this from happening, so here's to hoping a patch comes through doing so.
- D&D Dream Corp.
- 20.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © D&D Dream
- In-App Purchases
- 500,000 GOLD $0.99
- 5,000,000 GOLD $4.99
- 2,000,000 GOLD $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.