Dinosaurs in Pakistan
By Friggin' Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dinosaurs in Pakistan is a wacky Select-Your-Own-Journey style narrative game for weirdos ages 9 to 89. Step into the distant future, when dinosaurs will roam the earth once more!
You are a twelve-year-old boy, the only known human left on the reformed supercontinent of Neo-Pangaea (the continents drifted all the way around and came back together again (they don't fit as well this way)). It's a world ruled by dinosaurs (who unevolved back from chickens because being chickens sucked) and many other mysterious species. But when you meet a mysterious, seemingly-human girl (who can, like, fly???), you find yourself on a wild adventure to unlock Neo-Pangaea's secrets, discover your true self, and probably save the world or something by the end, I mean, that's how these things usually go, right?
• A fully-narrated comedy scifi story in the style of Ryan North's 'To Be Or Not To Be' and Zach Weinersmith's 'Trial of the Clone!'
• An original soundtrack by Brother Android (Hero Core, Dinosaur Zookeeper)!
• A long, branching story with multiple endings, paths, tangents, rabbit trails, and dead ends!
• Encounter all your favorite dinosaurs, such as the stegosaurus, the rapterotops, and the spectaclesaurus.
• Enjoy up to five brunch scenes in a single playthrough! Collect them all!
• Third person mode?
• "Open" "world"
What's New in Version 1.8.3
-Credits now viewable from Main Menu
-Playability on iPhone 6s has been greatly improved
-Tap/Drag sensitivity adjusted for all devices