DIP 4 KIDS - ACSQHC
By Department of Health (Western Australia)”
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
DIP4Kids provides clinicians, parents and carers with information to assist in decisions about paediatric diagnostic imaging including CT for over 20 clinical conditions and injuries occurring in children and young people. The App includes information on radiation levels associated with diagnostic imaging examinations; the home screen of each pathway contains a table of relative radiation levels, and for every recommended examination the radiation level is clearly displayed.
This App is based on the paediatric decision in the WA Health’s Diagnostic Imaging Pathways (DIP) website, a locally and internationally accredited and acclaimed online decision support and education tool.
The objectives of DIP 4 Kids include:
- To minimise the inappropriate use of diagnostic imaging, with a focus on over 20 common paediatric conditions and injuries
- To promote the appropriate use of diagnostic imaging in children and young people, including when to use CT scanning
- To provide clinicians with easy access to tools which help guide clinical decision making and share information with parents and carers
- To provide easy access to information for parents and carers about diagnostic imaging including CT scanning for children and young people
Once the App is downloaded it is fully accessible without the requirement for an internet connection. For users to receive periodic updates to the App they will need to have access to an internet connection.
- Category: Medical
- Released: Apr 16, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Metropolitan Health Service Department of Heath
- All contents © Government of Western Australia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.