By Cube Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dipdap is a fun drawing app that is silly, absorbing and full of surprises!
Dipdap comes with beautifully animated adventures which prompt your child to draw in missing objects that, once drawn, enable Dipdap to complete his mission. These adventures are designed to inspire your child's imagination - turn off the set guides and the child is free to draw whatever they wish. Watch Dipdap respond to the lines drawn, then playback and share with friends and family.
• Draw with beautifully animated adventures
• Freeform sketchpad with different colour crayons
• Record every line and playback the sequence drawn
• Save your drawings and share with friends and family
• Export drawings to your gallery or send to our website http://www.dipdapapp.com
• No advertising or in-app purchases
Dipdap is a fun and creative app that is also a valuable teaching aid. It's a great way for kids to express themselves through art and is most suitable for children ages 2 - 6.
The artist Paul Klee said:
“A drawing is simply a line going for a walk.” Dipdap understands this! Have fun drawing!
I absolutely LOVE this app! It is very clever; "mini movies" with a twist. Even though the character has no facial features other than eyes, the emotions are there to see. I like that you can interact or choose not to according to the age of your child (even big kids like myself will enjoy it). I hope they come out with more apps of this high quality soon!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 06, 2013
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 44.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Cube Interactive
- © 2014 Cube Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.