Diptic Video is the perfect photo app for creating and sharing video collages. Its features include:
• Combine up to four video clips or still photos (or a combination of both) in one of 35 layouts. You can use photos/video clips saved to your Photos app or take a video/photo on the spot with your device camera.
• Option to trim (shorten) your video.
• For video clips less than 16 seconds, you can change the playback mode. Standard playback is Forward and other options include Forward + Reverse, Reverse, and Reverse + Forward.
• Option to play video clips in slow motion or double time. You can also loop your video clips so they play on repeat.
• Play your video clips at the same time or one after another via Sequential Playback.
• Add music from your iTunes library to video clips.
• Swap videos/photos between frames.
• Round the inner borders, as well as modify thickness and color.
• Pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos and videos.
Stay in touch:
This update fixes issues affecting iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. We have also recently added:
• Diptic Video is optimized for iOS 8.
• Diptic Video now imports the edited version of photos that are edited in the Photos app (requires iOS 8).
• iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support.
• You can now access photos and videos in your Favorites album.
• You can share to other apps that accept images and that also have new iOS 8 Sharing Extensions.
If you have questions about the update or the app in general, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, if you enjoy Diptic Video and would like to share your experiences, we’d greatly appreciate you leaving a review.
Ratings and Reviews
iPhone 6 slo mo portrait preview distorted
The portrait slow mo video preview looks distorted, unfortunately. After testing, it appears to export correctly, but when creating the video, the portrait videos are stretched horizontally. Overall, snappy little app. Hope they fix this!
Not what it used to be.
Basically it used to work great a few years ago. Now it crashes and can't even line up video correctly. Bummer, but this app should be removed as it's dead.
Decent quick editing app
For the $
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.